Fix your client

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

MGArcturius

02-01-2013

Hey league, why does your patcher suck to the high heavens. Every time i patch i have to repair because your client cannot get it right the first time. EVER.

Crackers n Chese

02-01-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by MGArcturius View Post
Hey league, why does your patcher suck to the high heavens. Every time i patch i have to repair because your client cannot get it right the first time. EVER.
There is a permanent solution to your temporary problem if you would care to look around the corner of the wall you're staring at.

MGArcturius

02-01-2013

Is it not possible for a company that makes a lot of money maintain a good client? And they constantly have problems as well. This is not new to anyone. I'm just getting sick of it. Also if you have nothing worth saying in reply to this post, just don't be an ******* and keep it to yourself.

Crackers n Chese

02-01-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by MGArcturius View Post
Is it not possible for a company that makes a lot of money maintain a good client? And they constantly have problems as well. This is not new to anyone. I'm just getting sick of it. Also if you have nothing worth saying in reply to this post, just don't be an ******* and keep it to yourself.
You realize you are playing a free game right? Sure they want your money and nothing else but it's a company that is here to make a profit. Usually its the people that care in the company that don't have any power to change these things tho so we have to deal with what we have dude.

CypherK

Recruiter

02-01-2013

Wrong section, don't feed the troll.

Crackers n Chese

02-01-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Takeshishin View Post
Wrong section, don't feed the troll.
Why can't I discuss with the troll tho. xD

MGArcturius

02-01-2013

Lol I am not a troll. I just don't like repairing my client 6 times before I can play one without the "Adobe has stopped working" or "bugsplat" etc. I know what they are trying to do, you do not have to educate me. But they speak of fixing it all the time. They just never do.

Ramachese

02-01-2013

If it is an Adobe issue you are having you need to completely uninstall Air then reinstall it. This is actually not a Riot issue. I have never had a patching problem with the client itself so from my point of view they have done a pretty good job.