Season 3.1 Ranked Team Need People

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Marksman Main

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-01-2013

Hey guys, Vignus Zack here. This is a Season 3.1 Team that my friends and I have. So far, we do scrimmages, practice cs, and all the basic concepts for a learning experience. I am silver atm, working on getting to gold, and we have some open roles.

The roles:
-top/jungle (Me, although if someone wants top or jungle, I'll just main the other open one.)
-mid (Yellow Jasper)
-ADC (Proto Tboy)
-Support (Open for grabs)

The open roles atm are...
top, jungle, and support.
Our ranked team name is "Protologic."

If you want to be on our team, message me online @Vignus Zack.

Marksman Main

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-01-2013

bump.

EnigmaConundrum

02-01-2013

What ranking of players are you looking for?

Marksman Main

02-01-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by EnigmaConundrum View Post
What ranking of players are you looking for?
It doesn't make a difference really. We just want a team for a learning experience to be honest. Although if it really works out, we can take it to another level of seriousness.
We play on the weekends though. From Friday to Sunday.

Timms

02-01-2013

Hey Vignus, I will add you when I get home tonight, maybe we can play some games. I generally play Top/Jungle/Mid.

Before today's reset etc I was bouncing around between 1050-1150 (overall S3 record of 46-48). My S2 record is what's really hurting my score, as I jumped into ranked matches the day I hit level 30 which probably was silly. S2 I had an abysmal record of 11-24 and ended in the 800's.

xsugar

02-01-2013

can do either roles, good at all main are adc support jungle, but can fill any role and play decent, names xSugar. add me n we talk!

1BlueCheese1

02-01-2013

Ive been working on my Nunu a lot lately and would I wouldn't mind giving support a shot.

konng

02-01-2013

I main tank jungle really good at it have skype
Champs i excel at
1.amumu
2.naut
3.rammus
4.maokai
5.many more
If you want to give a good tank jungle a try msg me in game and i can show you my skills just looking for good ranked team