Got banned for Lol lag

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ciothiel

02-01-2013

Yesterday the server was, i dont know, useless, everybody had lag, i have been banned before for leaving games, i had a bad computer, but i bought a new one like a week ago and now i get banned a week thanks to their lag, i left two games thanks to that lag, and in the night, it was over, but it was like 30 mins to 2 am and i was playing a twisted treeline against bots and i had to leave, because my mom, lol, but the thing is, i got banned for that lag!
THAT ISNT FAIR

Shiister

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-01-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ciothiel View Post
Yesterday the server was, i dont know, useless, everybody had lag, i have been banned before for leaving games, i had a bad computer, but i bought a new one like a week ago and now i get banned a week thanks to their lag, i left two games thanks to that lag, and in the night, it was over, but it was like 30 mins to 2 am and i was playing a twisted treeline against bots and i had to leave, because my mom, lol, but the thing is, i got banned for that lag!
THAT ISNT FAIR
Read bolded then look at how bad your argument is.

EDIT: Also, it's not Riot fault you had a bad computer when you got banned for leaving games before you got your new one.

Ciothiel

02-01-2013

Yeah, but thanks to that, i have longer banns

WhiteMriswith

02-01-2013

Protip: STOP LEAVING GAMES!

Protip (expanded): If you stop leaving games your leaver level will go down. By that I mean: If you play games until the end for several weeks without leaving/afking, your leaver level will go down and bring any future punishment down with it. Eventually you will go back to 0, and will once again be able to leave in rare circumstances without fear of punishment

SwaT Kakuro

02-01-2013

"yeah so I got banned for leaving games, but its their fault because there was lag. Even though i played one game and lagged, i thought the second and third and forth might be better, and instead of just playing it out knowing everyone was lagging, I decided to leave and punish my team for uncontrollable circumstances (not like i could have stayed). I also got banned because my mom taunted me. NURF MOM TAUNT OK. Until riot fixes my mom taunt, I deserve to be unbanned. Now I am complaining and not even linking tribunal case so you all know I am legit. The ban was probably only a week, but damn I am pissed. How else am I supposed to spend my life? AM I SUPPOSED TO MEET A GURL OR SOMETHING?! THOSE THINGS SCARE ME."

That's essentially what I got from that.

Ciothiel

02-02-2013

Ok... Actually i still in vacations, i spend my time on highschool so that was the thing, and about the leaver levels, every week i play without leaving games my level get down? That is?

Getsuei

02-02-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ciothiel View Post
Ok... Actually i still in vacations, i spend my time on highschool so that was the thing, and about the leaver levels, every week i play without leaving games my level get down? That is?
Not every week, every full game that you complete. It takes a certain amount of full games without leaving/dc'ing or afking for that level to go down. The exact amount of games is not known to the public, but I believe it takes a decent amount(personal opinion.)

Ciothiel

02-03-2013

I see, thanks all