[Champion Suggestion] The Invoker (DotA)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dnalloh

12-01-2009

While I doubt there are going to be any direct ports from DotA champions, this would be an easy one to give a very similar feel and yet have unique abilities. The way I envision it working would be to have the three basic abilities each put up an orb around the champion, each iteration of a given orb having a passive effect. You could stack multiple of one orb, or do one of each of the three orbs. The fourth ability would change based on what orbs you had up at the time. If you had less than three orbs up it would do nothing, if you had three orbs up the fourth abilities text would show what that particular combination of orbs would do. Using the fourth ability would absorb the three orbs into it's current effect and go on CD. Whether there would be one CD for all the varying abilities or they would each have their own would be a balance issue that would have to be decided as the abilities were put in. I personally really enjoyed the skill the invoker in DotA took, with the ability to cast a spell for nearly every situation; if you could remember what orbs it took, get them up, invoke and then cast the spell fast enough. Also, the ability to be casting spells all the time by switching to the ones that weren't on CD.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Aralock

12-01-2009

just type invoker in the search option and you will get to my post, sry you r 1 day too late for that suggestion
http://www.leagueoflegends.com/board...ad.php?t=30298
comment on it if u want to, its just how i would take the invoker to LoL, though i rly need to rethink its ULTs...maybe u have some ideas, just reply to my post