Mf Range Nerfed To The Ground?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

4ervenaTemenujka

02-01-2013

Surprise surprise. This morning I try a game with MF. I knew that there is a nerf with her ult. That's ok my personal opinion before was that it was pretty op early-mid game. But I have another surprised which nobody announced. The range of autoattacks is nerfed as well. By a lot. So pretty much the early power of mf is gone now which pretty much makes her useless because she falls off late game. Gj riot. Guess all have to play corki, ezrael and graves again...

laxjoh

02-01-2013

Her damage and movement speed early/mid game is still pretty good... all is not lost

LuckyStr1ke87

02-01-2013

Actually she's not viable at all now. She has no escape mechanisms at all. So with this short range she is just so easy to kill by the enemy bruizers that they have to be complete idiots not to succeed...

Zaelious

02-01-2013

Really.. So what, the only good ADC's again are now Graves, trist, kog, and twitch? They nerfed Ez when he was already garbage 1200 elo pubstomp, admittedly MF was the best ADC in most cases.

Mogs01gt

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-01-2013

Umm what? The cleaver still makes her one of the top adc's

LuckyStr1ke87

02-01-2013

The thing taht really pisses me is not the nerf itself. It is the fact its not even mentioned. Like at least they could have mentioned that one carry is not viable anymore in solo q for below 2000 elo. Cause it is not anymore