Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Should I change my last name.

Yes. 14 53.85%
No. 12 46.15%
Voters 26 .

Seeing as I have Become Estranged From Family...

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ROOFIECOPTER

02-01-2013

What's with all the negativity on here towards tattoos? You guys sound like my grandparent's. It's 2013, you'd think more people wouldn't be so judgmental.

I don't have a tattoo myself, and am not planning on getting one, but I don't think anything negative about people who get them (unless it's stupid stuff like gang tattoos or "yolo&quot

SonOfTheDevil

02-01-2013

If you lose your old family...make yourself a new one

As for tattoos...society still tends to frown upon visible tattoos...I for one find them attractive and sexy.
Not much better than nipping at a girl's tattoos as starting foreplay

Aliath

02-01-2013

sure. lots of people get tattoos.

the flail

02-01-2013

Quote:
ROOFIECOPTER:
What's with all the negativity on here towards tattoos? You guys sound like my grandparent's. It's 2013, you'd think more people wouldn't be so judgmental.

I don't have a tattoo myself, and am not planning on getting one, but I don't think anything negative about people who get them (unless it's stupid stuff like gang tattoos or "yolo&quot

Lol, I'm sorry, but you sound like you're ten. Are you even old enough to get a tattoo?

Mere Intricacy

02-01-2013

I think people missed the part where I said it would be on the back of my neck.

Hair tied up or out, or still can't see it, unless I lift my hair/pony tail.

ROOFIECOPTER

02-01-2013

Quote:
the flail:
Lol, I'm sorry, but you sound like you're ten. Are you even old enough to get a tattoo?

I'm 19. What in my post upset you?

poe tay toes

02-01-2013

it goes frosty, flail. working in illinois for a bit, and its very different from my usual southern louisiana climate. bored because i can't play games online due to crappy internet and i'm staying in a kind of podunk town.

since someone asked why the negativity towards tattoos, i rarely find them visually appealing, and the ones i like stale quickly. i don't like the way the inked skin feels.

the flail

02-01-2013

Quote:
Mere Intricacy:
I think people missed the part where I said it would be on the back of my neck.

Hair tied up or out, or still can't see it, unless I lift my hair/pony tail.

You should go for it if it's something you really want. It will change shape less as you get older there too. Unless you've got a huge fat neck, which I don't believe you do.

Quote:
poe tay toes:
it goes frosty, flail. working in illinois for a bit, and its very different from my usual southern louisiana climate. bored because i can't play games online due to crappy internet and i'm staying in a kind of podunk town.

since someone asked why the negativity towards tattoos, i rarely find them visually appealing, and the ones i like stale quickly. i don't like the way the inked skin feels.

Well that sounds terrible. At least you're a hardy plant! What work has you on the other side of the country though?

Quote:
ROOFIECOPTER:
I'm 19. What in my post upset you?

Lol, nothing upset me, you just sounded like you were ten.

Mere Intricacy

02-01-2013

Quote:
lukertin:
How little you know.

#1: You're a female in a profession that is 95% male. you won't be taken seriously because you are a woman
#2: Every weird thing about you -- having a weird last name that you chose yourself -- to having visible tattoos -- to having no family -- to your weird sociopathic obsession with knives -- is another strike against you.

Incorrect.

I shall be one for the history books.

Add in my soon to be 7 children and polymists family (2 males, 1 female). With my revolutionary physics, and I shall be reveer in science for rest of humanity...

(Note: This could of be linked in to my bipolar giving my feelings of "granduer" but yer... I love it. And I know it will be true)

Mere Intricacy

02-01-2013

Quote:
Vagîna:
Someone changing their last name to "dark" is not trivial, yo.

You'd probably alienate yourself from 70% of the male population with that move.

The decisions that people make are not trivial at all. If you change your name, your choice says a lot about who you are.

When I met someone,yo, how will they know I've changed my name.
New Flash people exist in the world with the name Dark.

Also the tat won't be visible, yo.

So when someone meets me all these things will be ... sercets...
Make me all mysterious....

yo