Riot's feeding policy

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

K1nky Viking

02-01-2013

Yes, i will be consistently feeding on my new account, yes i was banned, i was banned for telling a troll who was intentionally feeding and admitted to doing so in chat multiple times to go **** himself. GG riot, now i know why he does it, your just farming more trolls. sincerely **** yourselves.

chris2423

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-01-2013

lolz. likely he got banned to. unfortunately with the tribunal system, you are presented only with the option to ban/pardon a single player, when many times there are multiple offenders in a game. personally when i used to do tribunal, if there were multiple offenders, i would only choose punish if the player in question was the first offender...but either way u did break the rules by cursing at a player even if he was intentionally feeding, and also you dont get banned for a single game. you get banned for multiple games.

Crackers n Chese

02-01-2013

It's ok he wont get high level and the low level players will enjoy and riot will get more players to spend for rp! Good job helping riot bud. xD

CypherK

Recruiter

02-01-2013

Don't feed the trolls.

ABunchOfCoconuts

02-01-2013

Why would everyone report you if that's all you did?