League system queue dodge penalties

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

XAlFias

03-28-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Razid View Post
So, you've lost points, because trolls dodged.... wat?

You make no sense, and Riot cares a great deal about their customers. The greatest computergame company I've ever seen. First company I've seen that have cared so much about people's feedback, and balancing, not to mention improvement, to the game. Riot is great. You should either start opening your eyes... or stop trolling.

ahahahahahahahaha hahahahahah ,,, roflmfao XD

Care ? hahahahahaha .

P.S: u get no free RP for this .

LilKyleA

03-30-2013

change it so people don't lose lp please. im not dodging because of match up, my internet lags and i get kicked from the queue and my elo/Lp is suffering for it. please change

Intent

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-30-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by LilKyleA View Post
change it so people don't lose lp please. im not dodging because of match up, my internet lags and i get kicked from the queue and my elo/Lp is suffering for it. please change
"my internet lags"
then dont play ranked. Seriously, you are hurting other players. I would never want you on my team if you are playing ranked with knowledge that ur internet sucks and you will lag in the game possibly causing ur team to lose.

Demon Werewolf

04-01-2013

my client closed due to a BUG that they haven't patched while i was in que and i lost 10lp this is some ****ed up bs

Cane Mint

04-07-2013

voting system is a bad idea. bc people would kick someone who seems like theyre trolling but theyre just thinking outside the box

rondogz

04-07-2013

i am stuck in bronze four and the trolls drive me crazy every game there is atleast one wich throws the game for us that are actaully trying to climb out of "elo hell" could you guys impliment a way for us players to re-do the placement matches? for e.g pay $10 to re do it because some of us players try our hardest and cant seem to get out..

rondogz

04-07-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by KirbyCake View Post
yup, i agree people think trolls are there to lose but they want to win just as bad.
this will actually result in less troll picks in champion select since trolls now have less leverage since now nobody wants to dodge

upvoted +10
not neccesarily im stuck in bronze and the trolls seriously dont care it frustrates me, they only play this game to humour themselves by pissing teammates off

rondogz

04-07-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pinzly View Post
or you could jsut let use usevotelick to get rid of that "mid or I feed" guy
you get those kind of people in silver???? whats the point of me playing to try get our of bronze when im gonna be faced with same teamates in silver -_-

BakedLikeaCake

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-13-2013

why would u want to punish people for dodging a que where someone is trolling to the point where u will more than likely loose. This change has just recenlty screwed me. i had one game left in my series, and one game left in it that would determine if i would adcance or be put back down. I joined a que and someone locked in mid and we had two roles left to pick. The person directly above me types "Idc Im going mid" and instalocks Kassadin. How am I possibly in the wrong for wanting to dodge that game?? Before dodging that game i was unaware of this post and did not realise the new penalty that came with dodging ranked games during my series. So now instead of playing one more game to determine my series i have to win 3 more games to get out of my division. How does this make sense?

GhostValley

04-14-2013

How about a fixed dodge quota per day?