Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

League system queue dodge penalties

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Vertany

02-07-2013

CookieMonster, stop spamming this Thread right now, it's really annoying, even for people who think like you.

TheCøøkieMonster

02-07-2013

Quote:
BiOHazzzarD:
Back to dealing with trolls and awful teams. Great job riot. Last time I checked this was 2013.

Get a vote-kick system or allow us to dodge trolls and bad teams. Its 2013. Keep up please.

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=3007733

We need vote kick... join the revolution

windwhispers

02-07-2013

I guess it will even out since the other team will be forced to play games they'd rather dodge too?

Could you please define for us what dodged "recently" means? Would hate to accidentally get the 30min lockout.

TheCøøkieMonster

02-07-2013

Quote:
windwhispers:
I guess it will even out since the other team will be forced to play games they'd rather dodge too?

Could you please define for us what dodged "recently" means? Would hate to accidentally get the 30min lockout.

Dodged is when you close the program to quit the match.... usually you get a penalty of time waiting....

Season 1 = ELO loss
Season 2 = Time wait becasue ELO loss was called too harsh a punishment (admited by Riot)
Season 3 = Time loss, Series for Promotion Canceled, and Loss of LP

Still no Vote kick ... Join the Reevolution

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=3007733

Chaos55

02-07-2013

+1 to changes, there needs to be a penalty for Q dodging. On another note, it would be an interesting idea to implement a Q based on role, say you Q as mid. There will for sure be different q times for different rolls, support being instant, but it could potentially solve problems and may just work.

Habatch

Recruiter

02-07-2013

i think there should be like a dodge vote. if you want to dodge your team has to vote 4-1 or 5-0 for it. if they dont then you have to do the regular dodge technique

SlyTheFoxx

02-07-2013

Quote:
Yegg:
Hey all,

The key is this: most trolls want to win just as much as you do.

You got to be kidding me... a real troll isn't going to give 2 ****s about winning. They're going to make the game hell. Someone who is just being annoying, or wanting to play what they want IS NOT A TROLL.

XxDreamtheaterX

02-07-2013

* Dodging in ranked solo if you've dodged recently will trigger a 30 minute lockout and will deduct 10 LP.

i just got this, for dodging my 2nd game of the day.. which was almost 6 hours apart. arent we exagerating a little bit here

Dr Telemundo

02-09-2013

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/attachment.php?attachmentid=610701&d=1360418676

TombRaiderPls

Player Support Special Projects Coordinator

02-10-2013

I haven't read the entire thread, but is there a punishment for dodging queue if you are completing your first 10 placement matches and have not been ranked yet?