League system queue dodge penalties

First Riot Post
12345612 ... 45
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

FlatCap

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-01-2013

zuhhhh, dont much agree with the deduction of lp. its not going to eliminate trolls, and the ones who dodge are still, usually, going to be to non-trolls. imo champ select chat should be added to the tribunal, along with a screen shot of the champions picked.

LoveyDuvey

02-01-2013

Get rid of the trolls and screw your q dodge penalty. This along with your retarded tribunal are absolutely awful game design.

Lvl 8 Psyduck

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-01-2013

Just no please

losing Elo or LP because you dodge is not fun at all

some games you have to dodge in champs selection you get 2 people fighting over a role or a troll that plays on his cousin account ...etc

PallasAthens

02-01-2013

This just in: Yegg calls all Karma Revive/Promote user trolls.

We are offended

Crumblerumble

02-01-2013

nice

KJ Riot

02-01-2013

I wanna downvote just because I don't think this will change anything, but i wont

Fisherman Fizz

02-01-2013

Still need a way to report the troll before the game starts. No matter what the dodge penalty is the person getting the penalty is more than likely going to be an innocent person and not the actual troll until we can report the person.

Changing the dodge penalty will not EVER solve the problem if the person receiving it isn't the one that's actually doing the trolling in the first place

CorruptDictator

02-01-2013

I understand the thought process behind this change, but only time will tell if it solves the issue at all. There has to be some sort of penalty for dodging and this is just another step of Riot trying to find the best system to help deter the practice. As he said, when there was an Elo loss there were fewer instances overall of players trying to force a dodge so it does not shock me at all that they are going back in that direction with the new season ranked changes.

I do have one question. With regards to the lockout when someone dodges in a team queue, does that affect the entire team or just the player that dodged?

ConstantlyRaging

02-01-2013

-Reserved-

We need a way to report the troll BEFORE the game. Say all 4 people report 1 person, That person loses LP and we requeue without him

Borigrad

02-01-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yegg View Post
* Dodging during a Promotion or Division series will cancel the series, so you'll have to get back to 100 LP to start another series (likely just one game away, unless you had already lost a couple series games).
"This guy is on his Promotion games, lets force him to play support and if he doesn't we'll just lose the game for him on purpose, or he dodges and has to start all over again"

Yeah, this is gonna, trust me Yegg. It's gonna happen A LOT.

12345612 ... 45