The Mechanics of Mordekaiser

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

7he Raven

10-23-2010

Hey there,
I was wondering about how Mordekaiser's shield raises in numbers. Does it have a flat maximum that goes up with each level, or is that maximum the same from level 1 to level 18? Is there even a maximum? I've yet to play as him, so I'm not sure.
If there is a maximum integer for his shield, are there any ways to raise it?

Alucard628

10-23-2010

there is a max which i believe inceases with level. i may be wrong but i thought it stopped at 430.

sinsemillas

10-23-2010

The maximum shield strength increases with Mordekaiser's health. I am not sure of the exact numbers, but I recently did an experimental build with 3 warmog's, boots, rylai's crystal scepter, and the frozen mallet. I had a massive number of kills because I could slow my opponents with both my abilities and normal attacks, and my health capped at over 7.4k. What I noticed as I slowly gained more health from my multiple warmog's armors was that my shield strength slowly increased as well. The shield strength ended up capping at 630.

So, as you increase levels, and you increase health naturally, your shield also increases. But you can further increase it beyond its natural range by equipping items with health stats.

RoflTroll

10-23-2010

Maximum go up with level.

No way to raise it(and frankly, late game you probably won't be sitting on max shield for long)

xavarn

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-23-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoflTroll View Post
Maximum go up with level.

No way to raise it(and frankly, late game you probably won't be sitting on max shield for long)

The idea is not to keep the shield up late game. It's the fact that as you are fighting you will be reducing the damage you take by a pretty decent amount.