New Dodging?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Happy

02-01-2013

I want to see a vote to kick option added already....

Ramachese

02-01-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheNiedg View Post
" this is why you need to make a fives team, practice with them, then when ur all consistent with playing with each other, then go for ranked!" but the down side to solo que is that everyone is demanding the same positions and troll. most people go into game not expecting to troll, but to get there position, and if not then they troll becasue its unfair. and really it kinda is because riot in solo que should just randomize ur position so they pick any role for u, and if ur not obeying the role u are picked then get penalized!
Don't disagree here but not everyone has the time to be on a five-man team. Some people's schedules are just a bit to erratic for this to be realistic.

Voyles

02-01-2013

I just dodged because I was last pick and I didn't get to pick. It randomly picked for me because I guess we ran out of time. I guess I was suppose to call mid but someone else already called it. I had like 5 seconds to pick. Not sure why but I dodged because I wasn't going to be Sona mid and we already had a Taric support. So, now I get penalized for bad communication and not enough time to pick.

SoLiquid

02-01-2013

I had to dodge today because of the 2 trolls on my team who thought it was funny to queue up and pick random champions over and over again just so they can get people to dodge. Also, I had to play with an AFK'er since I didn't want to dodge again. I don't complain much since this is a free game, but it has become really frustrating. I've played 2 games today, and both had trolls.

Charcole

02-01-2013

I just wish there was more of a community aspect. Like in other games such as WoW, you could shouit to the community and put together a team before you pvp(2's 3's 5's). On LoL the players must be on your list or you find them in a chat channel(whenever I look at the chat channels they are always full at 200 even though like 200^3 players probably play the game. I literally have never once been in a LoL chatroom because they are always full (I've only tried like 20 times, but still....)

OneMomment

Recruiter

02-01-2013

Now we lag in a fking ranked game we lose!!! 2 summoners quit