Oh hey guys, look at all the stuff Nome did for us in this patch!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kaiseresc

02-01-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by RCIX View Post
Oh wait...

And it's not like he's telling us about any of whatever's so big it warrants being fairly quiet for 6 months either.
lets be honest here: Nome's not doing the work himself. And still, he doesnt have a large team helping out.
give the guy a break.

VoidInsanity

02-01-2013

It took you this long to realise something I been saying ever since Nome appeared here? Talk about slow.

GET REKT FGT

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-01-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by VoidInsanity View Post
It took you this long to realise something I been saying ever since Nome appeared here? Talk about slow.
Agreed, I've been saying he's the figurehead that's there to take the brunt of any backlash should we feel shafted. He's a great PR man but the people he's representing haven't really cared. At least that's how I've felt for the longest.

DG TheFeedski

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-01-2013

If the amount of people that complained actually did something to help Dominion's player base, it would be a completely different story. Nome is one man on 3 different maps. If TT and Proving Grounds have a larger player base than Dominion, and a higher % of people want something done on another map, guess what, they will get it because majority rules. So every time someone wants to complain, stop and think. Do something constructive to help Dominion, don't just complain. If we want something done, get a majority so it can be done. With that said, I think we should wait a couple patches before everyone flips sh*t. Season 3 just now got introduced, of course SR is going to be the main focus. Once that settles down I think we may see things happen.

BluesMusic

02-01-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperQuackDuck View Post
Im sorry, who are you? I cant recognize you because your head is soundly lodged in your posterior.
Keep defending him like a moron while he does absolutely nothing to help the community out. If he wanted to help DOM he would give us ranked. He knows it, and everyone else knows it. So please continue to defend his uselessness if you'd like, it's actually pretty funny, thanks.

GET REKT FGT

02-01-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by BluesMusic View Post
Keep defending him like a moron while he does absolutely nothing to help the community out. If he wanted to help DOM he would give us ranked. He knows it, and everyone else knows it. So please continue to defend his uselessness if you'd like, it's actually pretty funny, thanks.
Seriously, don't post like this. Constructive feedback is welcomed, stuff like this, no. It defeats the purpose and cause when you begin to toss out names and diss those who in fact try to help.

FetisPuncher

02-01-2013

You know what would make dom popular? putting the weekly DD tournaments of front page! I remember when they did that, the stream blew up!

Help it grow? give it more face time. easy math. is easy.

BluesMusic

02-01-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ekis the Seraph View Post
Seriously, don't post like this. Constructive feedback is welcomed, stuff like this, no. It defeats the purpose and cause when you begin to toss out names and diss those who in fact try to help.
There is no constructive feedback. What part of we need ranked don't you understand? Other than that there isn't much else to discuss. It's the biggest and most important thing in DOM right now.

Stop making excuses up for him, he's not doing his job.

Orphane

02-01-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by BluesMusic View Post
Do you even play Dominion?

BluesMusic

02-01-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orphane View Post
Do you even play Dominion?
Nice comeback, sweet, did you think of that all by yourself?

Do you play dom? Cause if you did, you would be agreeing with me.