Oh hey guys, look at all the stuff Nome did for us in this patch!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Golly

02-01-2013

Listen, I know it's frustrating when patch after patch it feels like we are getting the short end of the stick, but it really does nothing for us to make an enemy of Nome.

I honestly think our energies are wasted by blaming him. I don't think he his acting as the arbiter of Ranked and gleefully denying us. It just makes no sense.

konfetarius

02-01-2013

Quote:
Not having any changes is one thing, but BFT got nerfed with no mention in the patch notes at all.
Remove 1 fairy charm a.k.a. 180 gold from total cost, remove 3 fairy charms worth of mana regen from the final recipe.

LEGIT! I guess Kats, Vlads, and Akalis will be happy.

OxBaker

02-01-2013

This is like listening to people on the sinking Titanic talking about how they are sure that rescue is on the way Hope springs eternal and all that...

Ukaei

02-01-2013

The new rank system would make it much more difficult for them to add to dominion with the anemic population, right?

Mang.. I just want rank.

riot pls

Shizz

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-01-2013

Nome is always busy playing with MsRIOTPudding.

NamKim

02-01-2013

It's because Sauron made that post about AP Tryn. Nome decided to shift all attention to nerfing AP Tryn.

BluesMusic

02-01-2013

Nome lol, please guy is a moron. He sits there and toys with "game mechanics" like he cares.

Dude the only thing you really need to do is give us ranked. Seriously its not that hard to do your job.

Stop coming on here and wasting peoples times, fix the real issue.

SuperQuackDuck

02-01-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by BluesMusic View Post
Nome lol, please guy is a moron. He sits there and toys with "game mechanics" like he cares.

Dude the only thing you really need to do is give us ranked. Seriously its not that hard to do your job.

Stop coming on here and wasting peoples times, fix the real issue.
Im sorry, who are you? I cant recognize you because your head is soundly lodged in your posterior.

A Slime Appears

02-01-2013

Romance of the Three Kingdoms Xin/Jarvan was put in the shop with this patch (although not for sale quite yet) so it's k. Next patch though...

Rawth XI

02-01-2013

I love this game mode, so I hope they start addressing balance on it some day instead of just SR every time.

I know that's where the money is but... you start to hate Dom when all you see are Kasses, Rammuses and Teemos every game.