Oh hey guys, look at all the stuff Nome did for us in this patch!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Redeemed In Fire

02-01-2013

Oh wait...

And it's not like he's telling us about any of whatever's so big it warrants being fairly quiet for 6 months either.

wingstreet

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-01-2013

im telling you man... my gut says they are going to completely re-do dom like they did TT. it's just a matter of time.

Fabs457

02-01-2013

Still hoping for a winter map since its snowing outside

Orphane

02-01-2013

Seriously?

konfetarius

02-01-2013

While I'd like Nome to try maintain the pace he had with the stickied threads when it comes to chatting with us, I will have to second the Orphane inquiry.

FOODFOOD

02-01-2013

I'd rather him working on potential features and him not telling us about it, than him being an open jar of info on what may or may not happen. I used to wish the latter, but I was let down too much.

In other words, I bet he's silent because there's nothing he can reveal that he can promise to follow through on.

MMKH

02-01-2013

My disappointment is that Season 3 is technically "here", yet of course there is nothing new or plans announced for ranked Dominion...

inFe eD

02-01-2013

Not having any changes is one thing, but BFT got nerfed with no mention in the patch notes at all.

Rewenger

02-01-2013

If dominion design team consists of Nome, Nome, Nome and his assistant, Nome, then it's not really a surprise why there's no visible progress. Even though dominion got A LOT more popular this time.

Nyx87

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-01-2013

Oh hey guys, Loot at all the stuff RCIX did for us in this patch!

Oh wait...