Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Season 3 Begins Today

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Illidan Stormage

02-02-2013

those dorks <3

Azerfell

02-02-2013

this looks soooooo intense reminds me of me when im trying to win

ShadyBad

02-02-2013

How do you view other tiers such as bronze, silver, gold, platinum, and diamond when you are in lets say the gold tier. I have been looking and asking other people if it were possible. I would like to know if anyone knows how to accomplish this.

RainbowTrenches

02-02-2013

Why are there no English captions?

Airalia

02-02-2013

Just sayin... but the last text should have said "who...will.... ryze"

smunk

02-02-2013

LOL @ nerds running. Seriously, I almost fell out of my chair laughing.

Zero Xtreme

02-02-2013

Yes, this video was pretty pathetic. I applaud them for trying to make the pro gamers look badass... but didn't work. Just looked like a bunch of nerds doing ******y things.

finallylupus

02-03-2013

We all can jest over how "ridiculous" pro gamers look, but they get paid by Riot to do this. I know a local team that got to go pro for Season 3 and apparently they get housing provided for them as well. All in all I think it comes out to a little over a quarter million per person and all they have to do is play League...

alebALEB

02-03-2013

This is real annoying, playing 10 ranked games to get your division and ranked level. Im getting in queue with bad players, i carry them, but god they are real bad and also im loosing games. This is a bs that there are real bad players who cant even take a role and just come to ranked to troll. Its annoying that you report them and they still playing ranked. This sucks with this new system. Its full of baddies trying to get a badge for ranked. And they just come to fked others games. I cant carry anymore these noobs.

Le Fiora Bot

02-03-2013

Quote:
theenygma:
who will rise?

Your queue times!

Cwutididthere?

10/10.