Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Season 3 Begins Today

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Furfante

02-02-2013

I cant wait to watch these matches.

Dumbfound3ad

02-02-2013

WTF riot! i've lost so many LP and got demoted to bronze IV because im always stuck at the banning phase? like wtf! i didnt even get to play and i keep on losing lp. happened so many times already ugh i hate this.

lanova

02-02-2013

i came here to see dyrus running

BlackPharoah

02-02-2013

Yo, I hope this one hasn't already been said, but I wonder how many times they all fell LMFAO. I mean, think about how many takes they had to do. Seriously. Cant.Stop.Laughing.

So Much Rice

02-02-2013

I watched for Ocelote's scarf, nothing else.

PrinceSkyQ

02-02-2013

where are Asian teams^&*()_

Grumpypirate

02-02-2013

Shouldnt they all get puffed after a couple of meters of running? I expected them to walk up the stairs . Prob max'd out support tree talents..

awescool

02-02-2013

go TSM
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

EIise

02-02-2013

ROFLMAO I love this! Who's the poser in the scarf who swings side to side as he runs? But in all seriousness that was awesome. Love Reginald and Hotshotgg's appearances.

*edit*

Quote:
So Much Rice:
I watched for Ocelote's scarf, nothing else.

nvm lol

Tensega

02-02-2013

There should of been a fat kid in the video. Just saying. They make everything funnier.