Season 3 Begins Today

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dynamanite

02-01-2013

gotta stop making these gay vids riot **** come on
at least we see these ppl exercising lol otherwise u gotta **** off mates

Cloud Down

02-01-2013

Anyone else not even able to get past the launcher cuz the play button is greyed out?

Dream Inquisitor

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-01-2013

then they all get there only to find the asina teams and gambit gaming already playing and winning. they all sigh and sit down.

ZeroGman

02-01-2013

To get them to run, I bet Riot told them the winner of the foot race gets first pick in draft mode.

Darklarik

02-01-2013

Riot seriously?

What ever happened to the CG cinematics? are you too lazy to do those? You think throwing us a **** video of the pros glaring and running for the first time in there lives is a way to 'present' or get us 'hyped' for season 3?

Im sorry but seriously i expected more from you. This is one seriously lazy and pathetic introduction.

elvis cocho

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-01-2013

Lol dat ocelote nver loses style xd

Sylverac

Recruiter

02-01-2013

They need to nurf the amount of points you lose when you lose a ranked match. It's frustrating enough to have one or two uncooperative teammates lose a match for you...but it's even worse when you see all of your hard earned points melt away because of it.

Goliath Allou

02-01-2013

Game On!!!

Caoky

02-01-2013

SEASON 3 and the league system can suck my dick and my balls there are full of none skilled players in my league i get bad luck i kow but fk it the new system sucks and gg for me ever play ranked games again

Xnipe

02-01-2013

That's the most exercise their gonna get in sometime.