Why are AFK reports showing up in the Tribunal?

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ShawNuff

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-02-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lyte View Post
Just to confirm, are Leaver/AFK reports showing up in Tribunal cases, or are you referring to the fact that some player's have the end-game status of "Leaver" instead of Win/Loss?

Leaver/AFK reports should not show up in Tribunal cases, and if that's the case I can look into whether it's a bug.
I've seen this before. Player gets a leave + Tribunal double jeopardy

YSRS

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-02-2013

Quote:
Just to confirm, are Leaver/AFK reports showing up in Tribunal cases, or are you referring to the fact that some player's have the end-game status of "Leaver" instead of Win/Loss?

Leaver/AFK reports should not show up in Tribunal cases, and if that's the case I can look into whether it's a bug.

I think I have seen some cases ( through few and far between) where the end-game status is "leaver" rather then win loss.

I'll see if I can find a case for example.

EDIT: here http://na.leagueoflegends.com/tribun.../6180477/#nogo - case 2 has "Leaver" instead of win loss

Killrazor

02-02-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by YSRS View Post
I think I have seen some cases ( through few and far between) where the end-game status is "leaver" rather then win loss.

I'll see if I can find a case for example.

EDIT: here http://na.leagueoflegends.com/tribun.../6180477/#nogo - case 2 has "Leaver" instead of win loss
i guess it depends what they reported the Leaver for... Maybe they didn;t use the AFK report option.

But in reality, it does not change the outcome of the case.

Shelzin

02-02-2013

Quote:
I've seen the "leave" there instead of the win/loss.

Quote:
Unless they broke the code in the game I never punish for them leaving the game. Tell me the Leave Buster doesn't get them and I'll start.

Kirielis

02-02-2013

I have had cases where 4 out of 5 reports told me the game ended in "Leave".

Obviously I hit Punish. The guy had a habit of announcing his rage quitting before he actually did it.

Shelzin

02-02-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kirielis View Post
I have had cases where 4 out of 5 reports told me the game ended in "Leave".

Obviously I hit Punish. The guy had a habit of announcing his rage quitting before he actually did it.
But the Leave buster auto bans.... And it doesn't show up in tribunal... Right? Isn't that the way it's supposed to work?

ZephyrDrake

02-02-2013

Quote:

its more of people reporting Afks/leaver for anything BUT "Leaver/AFK" just to get them send to the tribunal so when they show in the tribunal they have the "leave" thing instead of "win/loss" outcome... at least in my experience

Merluza00

02-03-2013

I always report leavers with "Intentional feeding" tag, and of course I write as a comment "AFK'd" or "Ragequited". Just to by sure that they get punished >:-)

DarkTwinge

02-03-2013

The clarification Lyte was trying to make is that it is perfectly normal for a reported player to have their endgame status be 'leave' instead of win/loss - people that leave games can deserve punishment for other reasons. What should NOT be showing up in the tribunal are actual Leaver/AFK reports (as opposed to 'Negative Attitude'/'Intentionally Feeding'/etc. reports).