Quze , The Strange Ooze, Autoless attack

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

doofer20

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-01-2013

Quze, the strange ooze
Passive: Juggernaut, Quzo has no auto attack but ignores unit collions and damages units inside him for X based on level
Q: Unstable Decay, Will leave a ball of ooze in quzo with a 2 second delay on explosion. toggle ability costs % current life and does % max quze’s life to enemies per ball dropped. The ball size is based on his current size.

W: Solidify, slows Quzes movement speed by 20% but enemies inside quzes cannot exit and take additional damage. Lasts X seconds based on level and damage of passive is doubled.
E: unexpected resolute , Quze grows in size based on his current health decreasing in size with lower life.

R: Fling, quze throws part of his body dealing 50% current his life to quze and %based-on-lvl of his max health to enemies hit. Quze can reactivate this ability when the ball is in the air within a smaller radius to instead throw his main body. Quze can also reactivate the ability again to jump his main body to the thrown ooze regaining life lost to cast the spell.

Basic design.
I started with the idea of an autoless attack champion and came up with this guys. I came to the conclusion that one of the only ways without making a true healer/buffer which is not what riot seems to be looking for was to go with a tanky champ who was just about being there. Quze’s method of tanking is a mix of his high damage and his low sustain. By this I mean, when playing quze he would be built into the pure health/ armor/magic resists so focusing him would be a bad choice at the start of the fight but as he himself peeled his health away he would then become a more forcible target which the enemy team would have to decide is he worth focusing now. This would leave the skill counter play for quze players to decide should I kept doing damage or give my team more time and just tank it. He in all respects would be a jungler with a little reach to maybe top or support.
Description-
Quze was a strange experiment of singed indeed. Starting with the idea of creating new life for an endless army, Singed preformed tests after tests to create something. He didn’t care for what it was or its look but that it could function. Test after test failed, leaving singed with a lab of decaying muck, poisons, and a few half-formed ‘parts’ which he couldn’t seem to stay together enough to do anything with. Misfortune after misfortune, nothing would work, with the amount of failures Singed locked the door on this small lab and left with the thoughts there was nothing worth thinking about in the lab again. Weeks and weeks went by till one day an explosion of muck, ooze , mold, and rot erupted from the lab, singed of course returned to try to scavenge this new ‘weapon’ but what he found delighted him even more; a moving blob of decaying filth, what he truly hoped for in the beginning, a monster. Now singed just needs to test his new creation and he knows just the place. The league.

doofer20

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-01-2013

Q= would be a mix of karthus and singeds Q.
W= would work like threshes pull where they can move but are still restrained
E= amplifies all his other abilities and gives him more presence
R= picture darius’ spin with the double radius circle, the same radius in which quzo could switch in air would be the same range he could jump to the new location

Ansarum

02-01-2013

if you feel up to it please feel free to give me a review as well! http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/....php?t=3056462

anyways lets get started!

is his name Quze or Quzo? you need to pay attention to that because i was confused for a bit. and reading though the basic design this is a pure AP champion with no auto attack? and your making him a tanky assassin from what i got. your also not sure what role to stick him into which is a problem. and the only way to auto attack is to collide? great for making a jungler but with no auto attack is disturbing. we also need some cooldowns, what he is using for ability powers (mana, rage, etc) and many other things. take a look at the LoLwiki to help understand how to better explain these things.

another concern is that your just pulling and mixing abilities already in the game without much tweaking. Granted if you read through mine the W ability on Alianora is a very loose variance on Nunu's Blood boil but i have changed it so much that it is unrecognizable as that abilities origin.

personally i do like this idea but it can be 1000000000000000000x more original and perhaps even better then what you have here! keep the originality of your passive damaging units inside of him, but give him some sort of a pull, a boost or an aura ability that would increase the damage and maybe have him spread out, a boost of speed or some way to jump through walls, and the Ultimate i will leave to you. Those abilities listed would make a terrifying jungle or many other things. these are only suggestions but the one thing i really hate about him is the no autoattack.

ask yourself this, with no autoattacking ability, how would he help take out towers? defend himself when he is out of (mana, rage, etc.) take out that last 10 hp when he just used all of his abilities? even if he is a super slow melee attack that is much MUCH better then nothing at all. please consider these and defiantly keep going with this idea!

Yimir FrostGiant

02-01-2013

TBH I think that you have a great concept in this, but for one thing the descriptions of the abilities were quite confusing, and it seems like half of his abilities deal lots of damage to himself, so I think it needs a bit of work, but once again, I love the concept

NightmareRoach

02-01-2013

I think this guy is a really cool idea. the problem is i cant see what role he would fill in a team. He seems to be geared towards being tank but typically tanks have some good CC and the only CC he has is his W which seems easy to avoid.