We ever going to have Lore Events again.

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Poisonidon

02-14-2013

I believe Noxus desires a rematch of the rematch.

Mayhem Man

02-14-2013

I don't think we are ready for Demacia vs. Noxus... The rivalry should remain even for the moment, but Piltover vs. Zaun.... Now that I can get behind!

Alex3omg

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-14-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mayhem Man View Post
I don't think we are ready for Demacia vs. Noxus... The rivalry should remain even for the moment, but Piltover vs. Zaun.... Now that I can get behind!

The matches aren't always big events so, it could be something as simple as "who gets the patent on the power converter- viktor or jayce"

Xulsigae

02-14-2013

What if the League was also an arbitration system for things like trade disputes and such? Like a more powerful United Nations or other organizations. Noxus declares that Bilgewater is using unfair trading practices in their export of fish paste. BATTLE. Piltover wants a new canal built, but Demacia says it would create a weak point in their own defenses. Etc. Mundane things and not just 'FATE OF THE WORLD' each time.

JetstreamSetsuna

02-15-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by kitae View Post
Yeah an Encyclopedia Runeterra would be awesome to do at some point.

This has all of my yes. Even if we had to purchase it I'd still buy it, League's Lore is the coolest thing since sliced bread.

Daedelous

02-15-2013

First thing An E-R would need?

A mediawiki base, that wikia stuff is kinda flakey.

Helmight

Recruiter

02-15-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xulsigae View Post
What if the League was also an arbitration system for things like trade disputes and such? Like a more powerful United Nations or other organizations. Noxus declares that Bilgewater is using unfair trading practices in their export of fish paste. BATTLE. Piltover wants a new canal built, but Demacia says it would create a weak point in their own defenses. Etc. Mundane things and not just 'FATE OF THE WORLD' each time.
That is actually the entire purpose behind the League, if you've read up on its backstory. Instead of city-states going to war over things like that, they instead settle the dispute in the League. Your idea is actually canon xD

Xulsigae

02-15-2013

Neato! I missed the mundane bits it seems. Seems more to replace war than to decide minor decisions.

Vongeo

02-17-2013

There is a thread on lore based match making ques.

Hoactzin

02-17-2013

Hmmmm. Could we have some sort of loremaking contest? Fanmade entries for the Encyclopedia Runeterra that are verified as canon?