We ever going to have Lore Events again.

First Riot Post
12345 ... 6
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

EzraTwitch

02-01-2013

Journal of Justice, Faction Matches, I think that would be awsome, and god knows they have the money for it these days.

Rehire lore department plz riot.

Haven7

02-01-2013

Hell, if I can work from home, I'll sign on for lore. I'd consider moving, of course, but that'd take a bit more preparation...

What's a guy gotta do to write for a game company, here?

HonorableGeneral

02-02-2013

Sign me up as well.

I'm into political intrigue and such. If I had the time (which I don't right now due to school), I'm sure I'd be able to generate some decent lore events for the League.

AlexHumphrey

02-02-2013

They're hiring for every area at Riot accept for Writing. Seriously. Not even intern slots for the (defunct?) Lord team....

source: http://www.riotgames.com/careers

AlexHumphrey

02-02-2013

Well, they have this intern position: http://www.riotgames.com/careers/creative-design-intern but the criteria feels a bit broad for "Lore team". It's more champion design.

rEDrEACTION

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-06-2013

I think the ionia v. noxus match was great. it was an interactive way for the actual player community to decide the lore of the game, something that blizzard was petrified to do and really sank the warcraft world. If there was maybe even a special league to participate in, aside from ranked, or maybe use data from normal matches to decide what events would happen, that would be great. If any of you guys have ideas to actually advance the lore, I think the reds would take a look at this thread more seriously.

Ronin1700

02-06-2013

i agree we really need another ionia v. noxus match!!! as far as advance lore i would love to see a short 5min lore vid on each champion telling there tale about why they came to the league

KibaWolf04

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-11-2013

I think they should do a Demacia v. Noxus game! New lore-set items ftw

oldRakdos

02-11-2013

i feel like if the lore now is just like a excuse for make the new champs, there no more activity demacia-noxus, iona, the journal of justice and etc

is like if riot just said "this is to much work, let forget it"

i would like to see more lore and even lore events, maybe they could start something more easier like a little comic with the life of the champs, like what is doing morgana whit her homemade cookies

kitae

Lead Designer

02-11-2013
1 of 3 Riot Posts

We are doing more lore events. Our focus is on more shadow isles style events right now. Open to suggestions for making these kinds of events better.

12345 ... 6