Seeker's Armguard build into Wooglets?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Marzag

02-01-2013

You could take the 460 difference between Armguard out of the combine...

konfetarius

02-01-2013

That would be a nerf. Armguard is optimized for a cloth start laning phase. Chain Vest is far superior if you need armor for 'xin wat r u doin xin stahp' moment.

OxBaker

02-01-2013

Would love to see this.

GET REKT FGT

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-01-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by konfetarius View Post
That would be a nerf. Armguard is optimized for a cloth start laning phase. Chain Vest is far superior if you need armor for 'xin wat r u doin xin stahp' moment.
I don't know why that always makes me laugh, lol

PoorLepRecon

02-01-2013

They should have considered Dominion when they added the item. It's silly to not have it build into anything.

Bma

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-01-2013

No it's not.

The item is designed for early game laning phase between Casters and Physical Damage dealers. Specifically so casters can go cloth armor and have it build into something not named Ninja Tabi.

There's literally no reason to have it in Dominion when Wooglet's builds out of Chain Vest and Blasting Wands, and BFT gives hp, while having such a massive gold income.

MMKH

02-01-2013

I'd like to see it upgrade into a new, alternative late game AP item. Right now it's a dead end item on Dom.

Bma

02-01-2013

They didn't design this item for Dominion players, it was specifically made to address balance issues on SR which don't exist in Dominion. If it's purchasable, it should be disabled. Don't rly get why people feel the need to dispute this.

inFe eD

02-01-2013

Why do you want Wooglets to be nerfed like that?

HaIfhearted

02-01-2013

HaIfhearted (11:35): yo Nome, think you could take seekers armguard out of dom?
i dunno how it worked its way in here when it doesnt build into anything that exists on the map
RiotNome (11:58): it's removed next patch