[Champion] Wicker - Valkyrian Assassin

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Mackie

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Adjudicator

07-31-2009

Story
------
Wicker used to roam the forests of her Norsh homeland and murder foreign and domestic bandits to protect her people until it was eventually over run by wolves and serpents. As one of the last Valkyrian warriors left she fled her homeland in order to find some meaning. Wicker then found the League. Wicker begun to use the League to gain wealth and respectibility and eventually she would use the League to hire mercenaries and reclaim her homeland for Thor, Odin and her forefathers

Role
------
Wicker's Main role will be to gank enemy assassins and champions alike she also aids with chasing enemies and supporting allied champions in killing opponents.

Visuals:
-----------
Wicker wears a long red/maroon trench coat with a hood similar to that of the Devil may cry character Dante. Wicker wears a tattered bandana around her face with small holes in it. Wicker has long sandy blonde hair with black streaks. Wicker also wears a purple under garment that is a full purple body suit.

Weapon:
-----------
Dual wields two whips made from razorwire (this may be hard to animate)
If this champion is not to use whips then I would probably give her two Ryyk blades.

Abillities:
(Passive) Distorted Blood: x% Immunity to slows and posions.

Cobra Strike: Wicker uses her dual weapons in a serpent like motion the deals x amount in damage and reduces attack speed by x%.

Shadow Step: Wicker gets x% extra movement speed whilst in this stance she is also invisible to the naked eye this skills is cancelled on attacks.

Dragon's Tongue: Wicker sets an ovular trap. Once this trap is activated a Dragons tongue will appear and drag the enemy champion towards it penetrating the campions armor and making it visible for x seconds.

Preying Mantis (Ultimate): Once this abillity is activate Wicker becomes immune to damage for a short period whilst in this invunerable state if an enemy champion deals x damge or greater Wicker will transport behind the damage source and deal damage dependant on the enemies level. If the damage is not met then Wicker will take the damage dealt during the invunerable state after the duration.

Stats:
Health:██░░░░░░░░
Attack:███████░░░░░
Spells: █████░░░░░░
Difficulty:████████░░░
Additional:
This champion will have low defense but high movement speed.

__________________________________________________ _____________________
Be sure to comment on this champion to help improve it. Critisms are welcomed greatly

9 Goblin Master

Adjudicator

08-01-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mackie View Post
Shadow Step: Wicker gets x% extra movement speed whilst in this stance she is also invisible to the naked eye this skills is cancelled on attacks.
I wear glasses, will i be able to see her?

Admonished

08-01-2009

Sounds like she's an anti assasin assasin (specifically Teemo and Twitch) gotta say im getting tired of stealthed gankers I'm plenty sure we have more than enough.....but her ultimate sounds odd, and more than likely it seems she'll end up killing herself against a good tank, but that's just how I see it.

Mackie

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Adjudicator

08-03-2009

I was just thinking then maybe dragon's claw could be used to counter traps in some way I don't know how riot would do that lol... Maybe the spell changes current traps into Dragon's Claw or something..

And no your glasses won't help unless they have ectoplasm cleaning gels.