Riot hates left handed players

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Apollinarius

02-01-2013

I just wanted to chime in here - I play left handed. I'm right handed, but for wrist injury reasons, I keep my left hand on the mouse.

I actually find the default LoL keybinds to be generally better for left handed players because you can use your thumb on the smartcast key. I just swapped Shift and Ctrl in keybinds for even easier thumb access.

This is just something you may want to consider when playing left handed. The bug you found was super valid regardless. I hate it when certain keys won't bind (number pad in Vanilla WoW for example...)

Samflash3

02-01-2013

Oh yeah. Is it or could it be possible to cast spells with the shift key (if you want)? I like smartcasting spells with Q W E R but in those cases i want to aim the skillshots (like fizz's ult), i don't want to start changing my key bindings on and on again. I mean assigning spells (if the user wants) by shift + Q
Also, by any chance, can anivia's wall be made to smartcast like viktor's lazer?

EMP Leyon

02-01-2013

go learn how to use a keyboard the proper way you faool, what are you going to ask next that cars should have the gear shifter on the left side because thats how it is in europe. If your in europe right handers learn how to drive that way why can't you docuhe. PS choke on a dick

codexile

03-28-2013

Fix semicolon binding please riot. This worked pre skarner patch.

King Alex

03-28-2013

I have a problem when I bind my summoners to smart casting.. and them resetting :/