Riot hates left handed players

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

fmwyso

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

02-01-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rabid Llama View Post
Thanks for the report, it brought this bug back up to the forefront. A while back, I did some work to let players bind any key to any spell, but I guess the semicolon (and I think comma) cases got missed.

But never say we hate left handed players - I made the numpad keys bindable just for you guys
Good guy llama

Super Explosion

02-01-2013

Quote:
Thanks for the report, it brought this bug back up to the forefront. A while back, I did some work to let players bind any key to any spell, but I guess the semicolon (and I think comma) cases got missed.

But never say we hate left handed players - I made the numpad keys bindable just for you guys
R-Rabid Lama?

With a Singed avatar?

That may just be considered terrifying.

Seraphnox

02-01-2013

The fact that there is a person who goes by the name Rabid Llama online makes me happy in a feeling place.

Favoritest. Red. Yet.

Crites

02-01-2013

Im left-handed and have no idea why your complaining....

Langley

02-01-2013

As a player who uses a left-handed mouse, the support is appreciated. I have QWER rebound as op[] and summoner spells as kl with backslash as the scoreboard. Works pretty well. I need to get a keyboard with printed keys because while blank keys are good for touch typing, they aren't exactly great for gaming. Right now I only have inventory 1-4 bound as 90-=, if I had printed keys I'd be able to bind all 6. (I tried binding 6 and it's out of the range of my small hands.) Thankfully LoL doesn't have as many active items as Dota 2 so I can kind of get away with it.

Anyway, I just wanted to say thanks for actually bothering to support players like me being able to bind everything however we want.

Seraphnox

02-01-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crites View Post
Im left-handed and have no idea why your complaining....
Reading OP. Please refer to the first post. It's about the bugs, man.

Digitality

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-01-2013

Quote:

I'm not left handed myself, but a southpaw alternative keybind set up that can be toggled would be a convenient and supportive gesture. Quicker than individually rebinding everything manually.

Seraphnox

02-01-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Langley View Post
As a player who uses a left-handed mouse, the support is appreciated. I have QWER rebound as op[] and summoner spells as kl with backslash as the scoreboard. Works pretty well. I need to get a keyboard with printed keys because while blank keys are good for touch typing, they aren't exactly great for gaming. Right now I only have inventory 1-4 bound as 90-=, if I had printed keys I'd be able to bind all 6. (I tried binding 6 and it's out of the range of my small hands.) Thankfully LoL doesn't have as many active items as Dota 2 so I can kind of get away with it.

Anyway, I just wanted to say thanks for actually bothering to support players like me being able to bind everything however we want.
Daw, shucks; just doing what I can. I whole heartily agree- If we want to bind semicolon, why shouldn't we? I'm just surprised how much more attention I'm getting for playing differently than the actual issue at hand.

Crites

02-01-2013

Are you saying your left handed and use the mouse in your left hand??

Langley

02-01-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seraphnox View Post
Daw, shucks; just doing what I can. I whole heartily agree- If we want to bind semicolon, why shouldn't we? I'm just surprised how much more attention I'm getting for playing differently than the actual issue at hand.
It comes up a lot because a lot of left-handed people didn't really get a choice growing up, and then as they get it older it turns into that "I learned it this way, why can't you?" sentiment you see a lot of on the internet.