Dr. Mundo - Invisible Axes

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Fractal Turmoil

02-01-2013

Earlier on at around 3:00 A.M EST, a friend and I were doing a duo bot lane, and we were up against a Twitch and a Mundo support. For some odd reason, neither of us saw his axes when he tossed them. We tried to turn the animations and graphics quality to the highest, but was still unable to see them. I'm just putting this out here so that if you do see this, you can maybe look into it while patching the new client for season 3.

Thank you - Dracononnagon.

Will Graham

02-01-2013

I had noticed this when I was playing aram, I thought it was just the custom game, but know I think it's a bug. Either way it makes it hard to play against mundo...

ChillxIGotThis

02-01-2013

Post this in the Bug and Reports forum so RIOT can get to it sooner, but yes, this has been occurring.

Edit: This is already in the Bug Reports forum. It should be addressed in the near future.

adc

02-01-2013

If he was throwing them from a bush, that's why. Same thing happens with Nidalee spears, if I recall correctly.

KinkyHawk

02-01-2013

i had this same problem last night 1/31/13. i was unable to dodge them because i couldnt see them thrown, it would show his animation of throwing the axe but you wouldnt see the axe being thrown. you just get hit by invisible forces.

adc

02-01-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by KinkyHawk View Post
i had this same problem last night 1/31/13. i was unable to dodge them because i couldnt see them thrown, it would show his animation of throwing the axe but you wouldnt see the axe being thrown. you just get hit by invisible forces.
Ah, that would be a visual glitch. Go post in the bug report forums or open a support ticket.