New 5v5 for S3

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Master Krark

02-01-2013

NEED MOAR APPS.

Seriously though. Apply.

ejaculateXwalker

02-01-2013

everyone needs to get off so i can get on dammit

Master Krark

02-01-2013

Finally in, Ill update the list shortly.

SpearwoIf

02-01-2013

IGN: sygnus csaw
Prefered Roll(s): Mid and support. I prefer those two, but i've tried and done well in all roles.
Favorite Champion (yes, pick one): Kayle. Uncounterable only to probably kassadin and maybe an ad bruiser.

Dj Skoo Doo

02-01-2013

Match ques are messing up, fantastic... I just want to play

Hävók

02-01-2013

I was going to log in and check your profile before I applied, but since there's about a 20min queue wait timer to log in after patch, I'll post some info.

My IGN is Havok, but it has special characters I can't type so I'll copy and paste it for you when I can log in. lol

I main mid, top as a secondary role but mid is by far my best. Going to start playing top more to improve and adc as well.

My favorite champion is Katarina. I'm aggressive, I love making sick plays against nearly impossibly odds, and she's been my main since way before her recent rework. I'm trying to branch out though and not play her as much, my other favorite mids are Cho'Gath, Evellyn, Akali, Vlad (or top), Ryze, Annie, ect. I can play pretty much every mid at least some what to very well.

Timezone: I dunno, I forget. I live in Texas. I usually play ranked/premade 5s/inhouses in mornings and aram at night when I get off work around 9:30-10, can alternate though.

Around 1500 elo this season but tbh I've played hardly any ranked this season so far, I was busy during most of the pre-season. 1650+ last season. I know my elo isn't that impressive but I play with 2k+ friends almost all the time, so used to a higher skilled playstyle and coordination.

But yea, check out my account when I edit to fix and post it, and I'll look up yours when I log in or lolking comes back up. My match history probably isn't that great since lately I've been getting super stoned and messing around in arams/norms with friends, but it still probably looks a lot better than most people's. lol

I'm just a chill dude, who likes to relax and play the game, but still doesn't mind getting serious now and again for competitive play. There's a time and a place for everything, but I won't play with people who rage super hard constantly.

Oh, finally logged in here's my ign: Hvk

Hävók

02-01-2013

Oh hey, my IGN shows up to the left.. See how much I use the forums here. lol

R4wrFre4k

02-01-2013

IGN: R4wrfre4k
Prefered Roll(s): Jungle, adc or support
Favorite Champion: Wukong.
im aussie so PST
anytime weekends
weekdays depends if i work or not but if no work anytime if i work 4pm/12am

DistrbdOnce

02-04-2013

IGN: DistrbdOnce
Preferred Roles: Top, Bot (support,tank), Mid, anything except jungle pretty much
roster of 50+ champs, proficient at about 10 of them. others are for casual gaming.
Fav Champ: hands down Rumble, top/bot/mid. Always positive with Olaf, Teemo, Shen
Mon-Fri: can play from 7am-->12pm
Weekends: extremely flexible schedule, so long as I'm told ahead of time. ( i occasionally play all night weekends) Central Time NA

Really tired of playing hard and well, only to see people afk and mess around due to "its just a game".
I play to win, and if I lose, I keep my head up and relax. Always analyze a game with LoL replay, to see what I could have done, or what I should have been paying attention to.

DistrbdOnce

02-04-2013

also Mon--> Friday. my after 6 evenings are free.
As a University student, most of my classes are from noon (12) to 6pm.