New 5v5 for S3

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Master Krark

02-01-2013

Looking to form a 5v5 team with some like-minded, well rounded players.

I'm not going to promise you high and mighty things like the other posts you probably see. "Making big tournies in two years!" "2.2k elo for sure" "Team The Best Ever!" bla bla bla

Honestly, we could be team fluffy bunnies for all I care. As long as I end up with four other people who are playing ranked games to win, not being the general stupid populous that has become this community, I will be happy. Hell, maybe we will even hit 1800-2k and some of us could then get on a REAL team somewhere. Wouldn't that be the day.

As soon as I get a decent amount of posts in here I'll be going through your IGN's and picking out players accordingly.

So, leave me the following information.

IGN: Your name here.
Prefered Roll(s): If you can play them all even better.
Favorite Champion (yes, pick one):

You can give me however much other info you like, but honestly your profile and history should tell me the story I need to hear.

Thank's for reading,
-Krark

Edit: I forgot you need to tell me how often you play, and when your typical game time is during the day. Essential information.

Master Krark

02-01-2013

Roster Update: 12:00PM PST

Top: LupineZ, Hvk
Jungle: Master Krark
Mid: Hvk
ADC: Master Krark, Biggiee
Support: Master Krark, Biggiee

I will continue to fill this out in this format as I make some decisions. If you are on the list please expect to be contacted in game. I suspect you will be online at some point today, and if you are not you will be dropped from consideration.

Remember, while this is not a hardcore team, that in no way makes us "casual."

iengageincoitus

02-01-2013

ign - iengageincoitus
roles - prefer top, jung, mid -- can play others as needed
fav -- elise
playtimes - after 7pm EST most days. , excluding weekends whenever

LupineZ

02-01-2013

IGN: LupineZ
Pref : Top
Fav Chams? Many, not just one,mostly top laner,a malphite beast
Seventeen
Play often
period
-----
i play ranked with the desire of victory,i don't want to lose but 80% when i lose a ranked, it's due to troll team or noobs,bleh. almost reached 1600 but drop back cause of that,sigh

Kaiyren

02-01-2013

IGN: Kaiyren
Prefered Roll(s): Very strong mid, but proficient in all roles.
Favorite Champion (yes, pick one): Malzahar, our Lord and Savior
Play Times: Im on almost every night, very flexible schedule. If I am working im off at 9 Central (-6:00) so plenty of time to play afterwards.
Reason i'm interested is I also want to play with some serious players that want to progress but not so much that everyones drooling over ELO and raging. Cooler heads prevail and I think my Experience shows that.
Also i've played since season 1 so i'm very familiar with every champion, and all changes to the game.

Biggiee

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-01-2013

IGN: Biggiee
Prefered Roll(s): adc,support,jungle,mid ap
Favorite Champion (yes, pick one): Ashe

SvedishChef

02-01-2013

IGN: DJxRobbyRob

Prefered Roll(s): My two primary roles that Im most comfortable with are Support and Mid. I have been trying to learn Jungle and Top better. Havent messed around with ADC seriously but I bought some champs.

Favorite Champion (yes, pick one): Mordekaiser hands down, he is a badass and his story is pretty cool. I can mid with him pretty well and I have been working on my top game with him.

I play pretty often as I work from home so Im on pretty much whenever I want to be. Im EST as I live in PA. I have been 30 for a decent amount of time and just recently started ranks. My friends and I were going to make our own 5s team but two members decided that they wanted to join the military and are shipping out in 3 weeks. I play this game due to its competitive style, I started playing ranked cause I like to be pushed to see how far I can go and I believe I can play a significant role in this team to help it go as far as it can go.

Mightykev

02-01-2013

IGN: Biggiee
Prefered Roll(s): mid, jungle, others ok
Favorite Champion (yes, pick one): teemo
play time: eastern US
reason: better communicate with a set team

Master Krark

02-01-2013

Im sorry, but with the client down and me wanting to have this sorted out in the next bit, need to ask some questions...

DJxRobbyRob - How many total wins do you have on your account, what was your highest rating in seasons past?

Biggiee - What are your next best ADC's. It seems you only play ashe.

LupineZ - What time zone are you in? And at 17, is school an issue?

Thanks guys, keep em coming.
-Krark

Podgey

Recruiter

02-01-2013

IGN: Hodgie The Panda (Old account Hodgie)
Prefered Roll(s): I like support but I can play tank
Favorite Champion : Janna or Amumu or Malphite
I play all the time 4-9:30 est weekdays and Weekends I have insomnia haha.