League of Legends worst community every?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Nytequil

01-30-2013

The people the make up the community of League of Legends are the worst people to walk the face of this earth. Somehow this game as attracted the worst people around but for a free game what can you expect. Every degenerate human lacking any sort of intelligence have found their way to this game.
Every game that I have ever played has consisted of people insulting others and people belittling one another. After every loss or win people are just complaining and *****ing about other players. Crying for people to report this person for this and report that person for that. You get more F U's than gg's at the end of the game. In this game a loss is not just a loss it's a reason to try to ban another player. Everyone blames someone and tries to get another player reported. In most cases yes there is a person who is in need of being reported and usually banned. In a 5v5 game 1 player can screw it up for everyone. Between the afkers/"dc'ers", the people that join ranked game doing "ultimate bravery", the people that give up after first blood, and the people that feed to ruin the game cause they get mad they didn't get the role they wanted... These people are horrible people and don't deserve to play this game but the only way we have of stopping this is through the most worthless and unfair means of punishment "The Tribunal".
Talk about worthless. The tribunal is the peer way of punishing another persons account and it's by far the worst way to handle players that destroy the game that most of us enjoy. All a person has to go on are chat boxes and end scores to make a judgement of another player. After every game ever there are players reporting players. A player doesn't have to be skilled to enjoy this game but if they are not skilled in a game you can better believe blame and judgement will be past upon them by this worthless community. A support that goes 0-9-6 but tries all game places wards and does his best will still get reported for feeding and i guarantee they will be grieved and harassed all game long by at least 2 of their own teammates. He will then get reported for feeding where people will vote to ban him because people in this community are worthless and have to make ignorant discussion based of insufficient evidence. Yes in some cases you can easily see a person guilt within the chat. Insults, racists comments, and so on but in most cases without a video of the game to see how the person is playing the game a judgement made by the worthless people that make up this community is unfair to every player who has ever been reported for reason that did not deserve a report.
Riot leaves their game in the hands of the worst community ever. They offer IP points for people to take time to do the tribunal but all you most do is wait 10 seconds then vote. A person can fill out the max amount of cases they are allowed in a max of 1m 50s. The system for keeping the community positive, clean, and free from *******s who just want to be internet tough guys and insult and belittle others is put into the hands of those same *******s who destroy the community. Unfortunately this system does work but it works in a way that only hurts the community even more than it's already hurting.

Riot please consider a better way to improve the quality of your community. I was playing a game earlier today and this player was level 20 playing support lulu (most likely for the first time), this lulu did everything perfect warded well and support the adc very well. Lulu ended the game 0-6-2 and three players were in all chat crying to report lulu for feeding. The game score was already 120-4 in favor of the other team. These players all said it was lulu fault because she had 0 kills and 6 deaths and wanted her reported. They reported for negative attitude and feeding. She played very well but still 3 people reported her because they were mad they lost in a non ranked game and not even a level 30 game in a normal blind pick. This happens almost every game you play. I see it happen to anyone no matter their score or the outcome of the game. Without video replay of the games you let the childish and horrible community make ignorant discussion on another players account. People spend money on this account as i am sure you know. People spend a lot of money on champs, skins, bundles, and boosts. To have their account taken away from them at the whim of ignorant *******s is not good business. If you are going to have a peer judgement system you need to have something in place to teach or put into check those that think they have the right to judge another. A test or something to make sure the vast members of this community that are uneducated, mean, vindictive, and just complete *******s can't have a say in other players business. Peer judgement is only as good as the peers that are judging and as i have repeated time and time again this community is filled with horrible people. How many people do you think are out there that get banned and get really pissed off and then go to the tribunal and just vote ban every 10 seconds? I would wager more than you think or are willing to admit.
For a business that gives their game away for free to anyone that wants to play but still has the means to give a million dollars away for a single tournament winner could come up with a much better way to handle its own community......or at least you would think.......

This is my rant the grammar in it is not even close to prefect, but that is to be expected when one is writing out of pure emotions of disappointment for the human race.

JesterSmiles

01-30-2013

Don't play hon then, that ten times worst than Lol or Dota put together.

Ssraeshza Temple

01-30-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nytequil View Post
The people the make up the community of League of Legends are the worst people to walk the face of this earth. Somehow this game as attracted the worst people around but for a free game what can you expect. Every degenerate human lacking any sort of intelligence have found their way to this game.
Every game that I have ever played has consisted of people insulting others and people belittling one another. After every loss or win people are just complaining and *****ing about other players. Crying for people to report this person for this and report that person for that. You get more F U's than gg's at the end of the game. In this game a loss is not just a loss it's a reason to try to ban another player. Everyone blames someone and tries to get another player reported. In most cases yes there is a person who is in need of being reported and usually banned. In a 5v5 game 1 player can screw it up for everyone. Between the afkers/"dc'ers", the people that join ranked game doing "ultimate bravery", the people that give up after first blood, and the people that feed to ruin the game cause they get mad they didn't get the role they wanted... These people are horrible people and don't deserve to play this game but the only way we have of stopping this is through the most worthless and unfair means of punishment "The Tribunal".
Talk about worthless. The tribunal is the peer way of punishing another persons account and it's by far the worst way to handle players that destroy the game that most of us enjoy. All a person has to go on are chat boxes and end scores to make a judgement of another player. After every game ever there are players reporting players. A player doesn't have to be skilled to enjoy this game but if they are not skilled in a game you can better believe blame and judgement will be past upon them by this worthless community. A support that goes 0-9-6 but tries all game places wards and does his best will still get reported for feeding and i guarantee they will be grieved and harassed all game long by at least 2 of their own teammates. He will then get reported for feeding where people will vote to ban him because people in this community are worthless and have to make ignorant discussion based of insufficient evidence. Yes in some cases you can easily see a person guilt within the chat. Insults, racists comments, and so on but in most cases without a video of the game to see how the person is playing the game a judgement made by the worthless people that make up this community is unfair to every player who has ever been reported for reason that did not deserve a report.
Riot leaves their game in the hands of the worst community ever. They offer IP points for people to take time to do the tribunal but all you most do is wait 10 seconds then vote. A person can fill out the max amount of cases they are allowed in a max of 1m 50s. The system for keeping the community positive, clean, and free from *******s who just want to be internet tough guys and insult and belittle others is put into the hands of those same *******s who destroy the community. Unfortunately this system does work but it works in a way that only hurts the community even more than it's already hurting. Riot please consider a better way to improve the quality of your community. I was playing a game earlier today and this player was level 20 playing support lulu (most likely for the first time), this lulu did everything perfect warded well and support the adc very well. Lulu ended the game 0-6-2 and three players were in all chat crying to report lulu for feeding. The game score was already 120-4 in favor of the other team. These players all said it was lulu fault because she had 0 kills and 6 deaths and wanted her reported. They reported for negative attitude and feeding. She played very well but still 3 people reported her because they were mad they lost in a non ranked game and not even a level 30 game in a normal blind pick. This happens almost every game you play. I see it happen to anyone no matter their score or the outcome of the game. Without video replay of the games you let the childish and horrible community make ignorant discussion on another players account. People spend money on this account as i am sure you know. People spend a lot of money on champs, skins, bundles, and boosts. To have their account taken away from them at the whim of ignorant *******s is not good business. If you are going to have a peer judgement system you need to have something in place to teach or put into check those that think they have the right to judge another. A test or something to make sure the vast members of this community that are uneducated, mean, vindictive, and just complete *******s can't have a say in other players business. Peer judgement is only as good as the peers that are judging and as i have repeated time and time again this community is filled with horrible people. How many people do you think are out there that get banned and get really pissed off and then go to the tribunal and just vote ban every 10 seconds? I would wager more than you think or are willing to admit.
For a business that gives their game away for free to anyone that wants to play but still has the means to give a million dollars away for a single tournament winner could come up with a much better way to handle its own community......or at least you would think.......This is my rant the grammar in it is not even close to prefect, but that is to be expected when one is writing out of pure emotions of disappointment for the human race.
Wall of text strikes YOU for 6,713 points of damage!

Kodoku

01-30-2013

The community of LoL is ridiculously bad, this is true.

I actually quit playing competitively a long time ago because of it. Got tired of being trolled for playing non-standard.

Ssraeshza Temple

01-30-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kodoku View Post
The community of LoL is ridiculously bad, this is true.
LoL has the friendliest community of every MOBA I've played.

It isn't even close to the worst.

Kodoku

01-30-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ssraeshza Temple View Post
LoL has the friendliest community of every MOBA I've played.

It isn't even close to the worst.
"friendliest community of every MOBA" isn't saying much. HON and DotA 2, by all accounts, also have extremely bad communities.

Though personally, back when I played DotA, I found that community much less antagonistic. Back then I didn't understand the game much at all, picked whatever champion seemed fun, and sucked pretty hard yet I almost never received any hostility from teammates.

CatchandKiss

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-30-2013

It's not a direct relationship, but I still feel as if there's some correlation between 'people that are terrible' and 'people that can only afford to play games that are free'.

Grammatizator

01-30-2013

i bet people from all sorts of games say this about their community.

Geonde

01-30-2013

Could you make a TL;DR?

Anyways, I don't think LoL is the absolute worst. Sure, it's up there, but I'm pretty sure that it's not that awful compared to others.

Stoney870

01-31-2013

By far the worst even if doing well in the game I have still been blasted by teammates. The last game I played I was 4 and 1 in mid with viegar while a teammate was harassing me for not using my stun at the right time but he was 1 and 7 how the hell can he say anything let alone telling me to eat dick. Had another game were I was killing it with Darius and our master yi was yelling at me telling me telling me he was the carry and I was going to be reported for not listening. I said what do you want me to do not kill anyone? Iv played WOW and BF3 a lot and its not near as bad as LOL.