Players can harass and call you a "****er" but when you defend yourself u get banned!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

MileHighJew

Senior Member

02-01-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morde Es Number View Post
Why would you even bring this up what the hell is wrong with you?
I guess I'm a Jew and the OP is part back and was called the N word. You don't get upset because it doesn't affect you. So, it must be our fault because we are different than you because we get upset at racist remarks. Instead of speaking up, we are just suppose to shut up and ignore. Sorry, there are things bigger than the Summoner's Code.

The point was made that people like you who don't get upset at racist remarks should not be judging the tribunal. Just because we are all gamers don't make us peers when it comes to things like racism.

So, what's wrong with you? You like calling people the N word? People who are black shouldn't be offended by being called the N word? They should just keep their mouths shut?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Morde Es Number

Junior Member

02-01-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by MileHighJew View Post
I guess I'm a Jew and the OP is part back and was called the N word. You don't get upset because it doesn't affect you. So, it must be our fault because we are different than you because we get upset at racist remarks. Instead of speaking up, we are just suppose to shut up and ignore. Sorry, there are things bigger than the Summoner's Code.

The point was made that people like you who don't get upset at racist remarks should not be judging the tribunal. Just because we are all gamers don't make us peers when it comes to things like racism.

So, what's wrong with you? You like calling people the N word? People who are black shouldn't be offended by being called the N word? They should just keep their mouths shut?
I'm sorry man but your nuts. No one here is saying you don't have the right to be upset about racist remarks, you just aren't allowed to go all toxic-mode back at the players if you are.

and yes people who don't get easily offended SHOULD EXACTLY be the people judging the tribunal. Do you want a bunch of reactionary, easily offended individuals to be handing out judgements? Or would you rather have impartial, professional acting people to hand out judgements?

Also those last few sentences are just some nonsense baiting no one typed anything like that.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

CypherK

Junior Member

02-01-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by MileHighJew View Post
I guess I'm a Jew and the OP is part back and was called the N word. You don't get upset because it doesn't affect you. So, it must be our fault because we are different than you because we get upset at racist remarks. Instead of speaking up, we are just suppose to shut up and ignore. Sorry, there are things bigger than the Summoner's Code.

The point was made that people like you who don't get upset at racist remarks should not be judging the tribunal. Just because we are all gamers don't make us peers when it comes to things like racism.

So, what's wrong with you? You like calling people the N word? People who are black shouldn't be offended by being called the N word? They should just keep their mouths shut?
You can get upset, but you can also handle it like an adult. The fact you compared the summoner's code to the Holocaust proves you can not. Also, I'm Asian, do I get offended by people calling me Chink, Ching-chong, etc? No, I laugh at it because they wanna be a nuisance and usually it makes them preform worse. I ignore them, I report them, I go on. I've never once been banned, usually put up with 1-2 toxic players a game, most f them culturally and racially offending me, but I don't break the summoner's code.

You, on the otherhand, compared RULES YOU DONT HAVE TO ACCEPT to THE FREAKING HOLOCAUST. If I was a Jew myself and you did that in my precense I'd probably slap you. Then probably face legal charges because I assaulted you for insulting my heritage and a moment of their struggling that people today still shudder in rememberance of by comparing it to an online game.

Point is: Rules effect you, victim or offender, period. Deal with it, or leave the game.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

MileHighJew

Senior Member

02-01-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Takeshishin View Post
Comparing the breach of a game's terms and conditions to the Holocaust just makes you look bad. They aren't even the same thing. Here, you had an option to agree to the terms or not, the jews didn't. I suggest you not try to compare video games to a period of history that damages millions, because that is the first sign of a Toxic Player.
Do you think all of a sudden Nazi's hated Jews or did it slowly lead up to the Holocaust? You don't think the racism already existed before hand to make it easier to label Jews?

So, it's OK to be racist now and call people the N word online in a video game since they aren't slaves anymore. Besides, all the black players have agreed to the terms of being called the N word. None of them should complain when they are called the N word because they would be breaking the Summoner's Code.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Morde Es Number

Junior Member

02-01-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by MileHighJew View Post
Do you think all of a sudden Nazi's hated Jews or did it slowly lead up to the Holocaust? You don't think the racism already existed before hand to make it easier to label Jews?

So, it's OK to be racist now and call people the N word online in a video game since they aren't slaves anymore. Besides, all the black players have agreed to the terms of being called the N word. None of them should complain when they are called the N word because they would be breaking the Summoner's Code.
You need to calm down and read what you typing. You are starting to go off the deep end man...


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

CypherK

Junior Member

02-01-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by MileHighJew View Post
Do you think all of a sudden Nazi's hated Jews or did it slowly lead up to the Holocaust? You don't think the racism already existed before hand to make it easier to label Jews?

So, it's OK to be racist now and call people the N word online in a video game since they aren't slaves anymore. Besides, all the black players have agreed to the terms of being called the N word. None of them should complain when they are called the N word because they would be breaking the Summoner's Code.
See above, though I'm going to stop feeding the obvious troll now.

Forum Mods: Please do as the OP asked and lock this thread before the uninformed turns it into his personal Soap-Box.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Romantic Metro

Senior Member

02-01-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by MileHighJew View Post
I guess I'm a Jew and the OP is part back and was called the N word. You don't get upset because it doesn't affect you. So, it must be our fault because we are different than you because we get upset at racist remarks. Instead of speaking up, we are just suppose to shut up and ignore. Sorry, there are things bigger than the Summoner's Code.

The point was made that people like you who don't get upset at racist remarks should not be judging the tribunal. Just because we are all gamers don't make us peers when it comes to things like racism.

So, what's wrong with you? You like calling people the N word? People who are black shouldn't be offended by being called the N word? They should just keep their mouths shut?
Like the other poster said you have every right to be offended. I know I'm offended if people make fun of different ethnicities with actual prejudice and carelessness. That being said these are the proper channels to go through. By being openly toxic back at the player will just get you in trouble. So you need to report those that are offensive and rude. If it gets any worse feel free to print screen the convo yourself and post it on here for all of us to see. Trolls thrive off the protection of behind the avatar so the more light you shine on them the harder it is for them to troll.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

MileHighJew

Senior Member

02-01-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morde Es Number View Post
Also those last few sentences are just some nonsense baiting no one typed anything like that.
You saying nobody told the OP to keep his mouth shut after being called the N word? Are you saying that no one was saying that the OP was being toxic for responding?

I'm sorry. I'm getting the message that it's OK to call people racist remarks because if anyone gets upsets and lashes back, they will just get banned. So, go ahead and troll with your racist remarks people.

I'm still saying the same people who troll in games are going to troll in the Tribunal. I'm stating what I see wrong with the game, which is also part of the Summoner's Code.

I have never been banned either. That doesn't mean I don't understand why someone would lash back because they were called a racist term. That is the point off my posts. I'm not calling Riot a bunch of Nazi racists or saying the Summoner's Code will bring on another Holocaust. I'm saying it's a cultural thing that's above all this and Riot can create a remedy that can help their game out and society as a whole by paying someone to review these cases instead of having trolls from their game do it.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Mezugon

Member

02-01-2013

All of you people who are saying that you would punish someone for sticking up for them selves need to srsly get some common sense, he states that hes black and hes being called this word over and over again. Put your self in his shoes, what would you do if someone kept saying that to you? Would you just sit there and take it? No, you would defend your self. I see no wrong in standing up to racist pigs. You all should be ashamed for even saying that you wouldnt punish them for saying that. Screw all of you racist trolls. Also, why limit the use of where the N word is being used? It doesnt matter if its on an "online video game" you dumb racist pricks.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Morde Es Number

Junior Member

02-01-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by MileHighJew View Post
You saying nobody told the OP to keep his mouth shut after being called the N word? Are you saying that no one was saying that the OP was being toxic for responding?

I'm sorry. I'm getting the message that it's OK to call people racist remarks because if anyone gets upsets and lashes back, they will just get banned. So, go ahead and troll with your racist remarks people.

I'm still saying the same people who troll in games are going to troll in the Tribunal. I'm stating what I see wrong with the game, which is also part of the Summoner's Code.

I have never been banned either. That doesn't mean I don't understand why someone would lash back because they were called a racist term. That is the point off my posts. I'm not calling Riot a bunch of Nazi racists or saying the Summoner's Code will bring on another Holocaust. I'm saying it's a cultural thing that's above all this and Riot can create a remedy that can help their game out and society as a whole by paying someone to review these cases instead of having trolls from their game do it.
People are calling the OP toxic because he responds in a toxic manner.

Why are you getting the message that it's okay to say racist remarks? You don't know if the other people in those tribunal cases we're reported themselves, do you?

Why do you think people who troll in game are also going to troll in the tribunal? Has Riot ever released any statements about people trolling the tribunal system? I haven't seen it, but maybe I missed it.

Also Riot did create a remedy to people saying racist remarks in game - the ignore button.