Players can harass and call you a "****er" but when you defend yourself u get banned!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

MileHighJew

02-01-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Takeshishin View Post
Regardless of why you broke the rules, you did, and you got punished for it.
I guess it is all the Jews faults back in WWII for breaking Nazi's rules. If anyone of them were shot or killed for breaking the rules, it was justified?

DaethFang

02-01-2013

The people saying that its wrong are only partly right the ignore button is good but it also ruins the game because when you are forced to use it odds are you are going to lose and then they will just report you for not communicating which depending on what they say and how riot responds to that can get you banned aswell so really its a lose lose situation the person being herassed gets banned while the person who started it all walks away free because someone could only take so much.

CypherK

02-01-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by MileHighJew View Post
I guess it is all the Jews faults back in WWII for breaking Nazi's rules. If anyone of them were shot or killed for breaking the rules, it was justified?
Comparing the breach of a game's terms and conditions to the Holocaust just makes you look bad. They aren't even the same thing. Here, you had an option to agree to the terms or not, the jews didn't. I suggest you not try to compare video games to a period of history that damages millions, because that is the first sign of a Toxic Player.

Fan Weilin

02-01-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dideroth View Post
Mute button, mother****er, do you know it?

See this illustrates my point. No one really deserves to be cussed at. Does it happen? Does downvoting this post really make the person being cussed at feel better? nope. Therefore it shouldn't happen in the first place.

Morde Es Number

02-01-2013

Quote:
Why would you even bring this up what the hell is wrong with you?

Fan Weilin

02-01-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morde Es Number View Post
Why would you even bring this up what the hell is wrong with you?
Because rules in this situation is subjective.

CypherK

02-01-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fan Weilin View Post
See this illustrates my point. No one really deserves to be cussed at. Does it happen? Does downvoting this post really make the person being cussed at feel better? nope. Therefore it shouldn't happen in the first place.
While still not a good response, he wasn't so much cussing at you as quoting Samuel L. Jackson from Pulp Fiction :P Theres a time and a place when people just curse to curse. I have the mouth of a sailor sometimes, cursing constantly, but thats just me. *Shrugs*

Fan Weilin

02-01-2013

Can an admin Lock this thread? It's going to just take a tangent into a flame war. There are some very opinionated perspectives here, but very few in constructive progression towards a better solution of how to handle "toxic" game experience.

Romantic Metro

02-01-2013

Quote:
Two different extremes.You don't have to accept the summoner's code. Not only that this game isn't life or death. I understand the correlation but they really don't stand to reason.

Morde Es Number

02-01-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fan Weilin View Post
Because rules in this situation is subjective.
What exactly about this situation is subjective?