Players can harass and call you a "****er" but when you defend yourself u get banned!

123456 ... 9
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

CapnCookies

02-01-2013

Morde es numero uno!!!!

DGG Arcanex

02-01-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fan Weilin View Post
I'm just as toxic? Do you read them? I'm not going to let someone just bully me and talk ****.
It is few and far between that I ever have some real spite for someone aside from some lighthearted banter. If people get rude I'm going to get rude back. Otherwise you just feel walked all over, but hey I guess its of your opinion that turn the other cheek is ALWAYS the proper solution.
So, two wrongs make a right? If you truly believe in the system, let them get banned, not yourself.

What I always do is say, "You're not worth it." and ignore them. Ironically, this usually infuriates them, sealing punishment for them.

And at the end of the day, is it really worth it to scoop to their level? Be the bigger man and walk away.

NiceDynamite

02-01-2013

Quote:
I'm just as toxic? Do you read them? I'm not going to let someone just bully me and talk ****.
It is few and far between that I ever have some real spite for someone aside from some lighthearted banter. If people get rude I'm going to get rude back. Otherwise you just feel walked all over, but hey I guess its of your opinion that turn the other cheek is ALWAYS the proper solution.
They put a mute button in the game for a reason.

Armstice

02-01-2013

I don't pardon people if they are "drug" into an arguement. That is resolving that at the end of the day you can do whatever you want if you were provoked. The reality is that if you are unable to realize that this is a game that millions of people play, people whose opinions of what is right and wrong may differ greatly from your own and that you may not like some or even most of them then you really need a reality check.

Resolve in the future to not feed into petty behavior. Set an example for other players who go through similar situations. You may not ever get any recognition for it but if even one person in the community notices that you managed to completely ignore someone being biligerent you may make a bigger impression than you think. If even one person behaves the same you have changed the community for the better.

Roux Panzer

02-01-2013

Thresh [All] [00:19:41] w/e you say
Thresh [All] [00:19:46] dont be bitter your mom is fat
Thresh [All] [00:19:51] and you play yugioh all day

nope you don't deserve it at all...

SmufFest2012

02-01-2013

Wall of text incoming:
Here is a bit of a gem from the beginning of one of your games BEFORE anyone "made fun of you". You were the Thresh in the game. Look at that. I would have voted punish in a heartbeat. Why? Because I hate when people ***** and moan just because the other team gets first blood, and come into every game they play with a sense of vast superiority over the rest of the playerbase. People with your attitude lower the morale of your entire team, and then you cry more when you lose. I hope you're permabanned eventually. That way you can start again at level 1 and find ways to silently carry your team to victory the majority of the time. Pro-Tip - Doing so feels damn good.

Thank you for reading.

Shyvana [00:01:57] espaņol?
Thresh [00:01:57] you understand the lanters yes ez?
Thresh [00:02:02] english
Thresh [00:02:04] ]please
Thresh [00:03:33] wow ez PAY ATTENTION
Thresh [All] [00:04:34] im done this ez so bad
Ezreal [00:04:47] .i.
Thresh [00:06:11] im going jungle **** this
Shyvana [00:06:36] no mana
Shyvana [00:06:38] xin
Thresh [All] [00:07:15] please report ez. no communication and unskilled player. thanks
Ezreal [00:07:26] stfu
Thresh [00:07:41] i will not "stfu"
Ezreal [00:07:47] you are a ****ing idiot
Thresh [00:07:54] if you say so
Thresh [00:07:59] you're bad and proibably liek 14
Katarina [All] [00:08:15] Fail
Ezreal [00:08:37] nice thresh
Ezreal [00:08:44] mia
Thresh [All] [00:15:16] must be nice to have a competent ADC. gj im honoring you MF

PS: I left the part out where you began making racist remarks. Granted, the others in the game were toxic also, but oddly enough, you were the one who got it started with an excellent kick off.

SmufFest2012

02-01-2013

Quote:
If people get rude you're going to be rude right back? That's hilarious. You instigated plenty on your own, bud.

Mogs01gt

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-01-2013

Players harass me all the time,,,,,, i dont read it.

I dont care what they say....

PunkHeroZero

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-01-2013

I agree with the punishment. Reading all the cases. Toxic complaining and harassment of own teammates. If you are having a bad day, STOP PLAYING. Going into a match with yourself kinda upset will only get you more upset.

OriginalJack

02-01-2013

Are you sure that the other players didn't get reported and possibly banned too?

Why didn't you just mute them before things got out of hand?

123456 ... 9