Malphite

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

lechienmachine

02-01-2013

Hey everybody; my first post on the forums and i'd like to know if my man Malphite can still jungle like he could in the last season or better. If he is still good; how good is he compared to the other two top ap bruiser/tank junglers: Amumu and Nautilus. Thanks for the opinion's if you posted one.

TL;DR Is Malphite still good in the jungle compared to Amumu and Nautilus

Edit: also feel free to post good items if you feel the need to.

Crackers n Chese

02-01-2013

Amumu is your best choice right now overall i'd say of those 3, but malphite was generally just jungled for his ult/tankiness/ and certain matchups. He was never really a "good" (viable but there were better options excluding situational picks)jungler. This my opinion as a 1500 elo player others may say different. xD

workthecorners

02-01-2013

http://www.lolking.net/guides/49517

my guide in lolking

malph is viable jungle now because before he was underfed in the jungle now theres more gold and xp along with his amazing clear times. only downfall is weak ganks pre 6

adc

02-01-2013

I would still suggest him top lane by far, but I can see his clear being alright in the jungle nowadays, and his ganks + the fact he can go pure tank would make him good, just because of them. Would still suggest Mumu, but he's normally banned in Draft (though Malphite is too, lol).

lechienmachine

02-01-2013

Thanks for the advice and workthecorner's Guide; no one has told me that he sucks so I'm confident hes mediocre at worst. Thanks for the input; post closed haha