So... Karma needs some help.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

FrozenBovv

01-31-2013

Heeey guess what people.
Karma is overshadowed as a support.. her sheild is mediocre and her heal is... bad as hell.
It uses alot of mana + u require a 20 second cd mantra to use it... Sona's heal has low CD gives armor and a aura. And she has a full team stun. And a speed and a damage aura Sorakas heal has nearly the same cd as mantra but heals alot more and gives ALOT of armor. Not mentioning she can heal mana or silence a global ult a Q that shreds MR.. Ah who else. Janna's heal (Ult) has a long *** CD but heals everyone around u alot more than karma's Heavenly wave. And has a long ranged stun a slow a passive that speeds up ur team... a sheild that is nearly as good as karmas...
Tarics can be spammed because whenever you auto attack it reduces 1 second of its CD.
and he has a stun/armor aura/steroid ult.
Karma gets out damaged by every support which i find dumb... actually im not sure with that passive of hers. But without mantra stacks she does no damage whatsoever. Her Q has a short range , her W doesnt damage the enemy u target and it isnt a strong CC , her E is good. Her ult doesnt feel like a ult. Riot she gets overshadowed by nearly all the supports. oh wait not nearly all of them. Eh.. if there is a support she is better than please comment the name ._. Needs a rework OR a extra mantra and buff the heal on her mantra + heavenly wave.

Might as well include trundle needs a small buff aswell. Nobody uses him these days... His Q slows him down on a chase so much that it isnt even worth using it when ur chasing someone down. his E is a nice big snot mountain slow. His W is a great run in a smash their faces. his ult is.. eh could use some AD ratios :/... Just a buff on his Q and possibly his R. Then people will come in the shop to hire a troll for the jungle ;D

Sogreth

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-31-2013

I don't think Trundle needs a buff, Karma does though.

Trundle would be "underground OP", but at the same time, he isn't OP, I think he is fine as he is, just..no one likes to use him. I'm assuming because of how ugly he looks XD

footfoe

01-31-2013

karma is THE least played champion for a reason. She needs a rework. A visual rework, a kit rework everything.

Best Karma Ionia

01-31-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by footfoe View Post
karma is THE least played champion for a reason. She needs a rework. A visual rework, a kit rework everything.
She literally is on all of the charts, daily weekly or monthly. People just don't like characters that you cant rely on consistently. Worrying about bringing tether over your allies or aiming it behind enemies is too much work. So is having to remember you need to r your q to heal and r your e to do damage. Unique play styles are just unpopular. Heimerdinger and Urgot are some of the least played as well, but unique compared to their usual roles. Urgot is a long range [awesome] poker and Heimer is. Well. He's heimer. Throw down turrets, hope your team gets them to engage on top of them, toss ult w e and zhonyas and hope for the best. You have to consider turret placement and item build varies greatly against all teams. As compared to a carry like Diana who just dives in using all her abilities or conservatively poking and builds the same item set, give our take a defensive item for an AP heavy or AD heavy team. It's just a majority mindset.

AoGMana

01-31-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by FrozenBovv View Post
Heeey guess what people.
Karma is overshadowed as a support.. her sheild is mediocre and her heal is... bad as hell.
It uses alot of mana + u require a 20 second cd mantra to use it... Sona's heal has low CD gives armor and a aura. And she has a full team stun. And a speed and a damage aura Sorakas heal has nearly the same cd as mantra but heals alot more and gives ALOT of armor. Not mentioning she can heal mana or silence a global ult a Q that shreds MR.. Ah who else. Janna's heal (Ult) has a long *** CD but heals everyone around u alot more than karma's Heavenly wave. And has a long ranged stun a slow a passive that speeds up ur team... a sheild that is nearly as good as karmas...
Tarics can be spammed because whenever you auto attack it reduces 1 second of its CD.
and he has a stun/armor aura/steroid ult.
Karma gets out damaged by every support which i find dumb... actually im not sure with that passive of hers. But without mantra stacks she does no damage whatsoever. Her Q has a short range , her W doesnt damage the enemy u target and it isnt a strong CC , her E is good. Her ult doesnt feel like a ult. Riot she gets overshadowed by nearly all the supports. oh wait not nearly all of them. Eh.. if there is a support she is better than please comment the name ._. Needs a rework OR a extra mantra and buff the heal on her mantra + heavenly wave.

Might as well include trundle needs a small buff aswell. Nobody uses him these days... His Q slows him down on a chase so much that it isnt even worth using it when ur chasing someone down. his E is a nice big snot mountain slow. His W is a great run in a smash their faces. his ult is.. eh could use some AD ratios :/... Just a buff on his Q and possibly his R. Then people will come in the shop to hire a troll for the jungle ;D
I honestly like karma the way she is atm. Dont hate or anything, its just an opinion. However I play her differently than how she is classified, which is as a support. Dont get me wrong, karma just doesn't have the ability to support an adc effectively, she works better with bruisers who can dive into a team and then you can nuke from that bruiser.

I tend to play her as an AP mid, because contrary to what lots of people believe, shes had tons of damage/sustain(shield is sustain, just different kind)/and utility. She is not fun to play against in lane i am told, because you can counter engage anyone who comes close then just walk away. You also have one of the easiest farming skills in the game tbh(Mantra E+Q 1hits a wave past around 6). She just doesn't have much popularity among people who generally dont understand how she works.

Tlr She is a horrible support atm, but can be played in other places and is viable if used efficiently and in the right situations.

Zyrianm

02-01-2013

Teemo UP as support, worse than karma imo

MrCroc987

02-02-2013

Karma isn't a support.

kavinh the third

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-02-2013

what people don't understand is she's not a freaking support. her best role is mid lane she can dominate the lane easily and has few if any bad matchups. the reason people don't play her is cause the stubbornness of noobs playing mid in the current meta right now is i wanna deal damage where as with karma ur affecting the team fight with slightly weaker damage but with constant high sustain and shields. Her damage isn't even that low but the fact that she's both an apc and a support is what turns people off it's partly the same reason why people don't play zilean so much cause he can't carry by himself he does high damage but his utility makes him amazing in a team fight.

MartacustheLeet

02-02-2013

So everyone saying she isnt a support do us a favor and click her in the chanpion list and look at her roles. I understand they are not limited to that but when they were maid thats what they were intended for. And 2 she is a battle support, she has a fairly high amount of damage and if u build mana regen and cool down u can keep constant with abilities. Her heal can do damage to all enemies at the same time heal all alies in path. Soraka and sona only heal one eaxh time for a fixed amount where karmas heal has a solid number with percentage of health missing in other words the more beat up the team mate the more health restored ie great in battle and her shield if u r it does great damage to area of whoever u shield as well as shielding the. Alie so if the team doesnt seperate they all take a decent amountnof damage as well as have a harder time taking that teammate out and if they do seperatw it reduces team comp giving your team an edge a slow that does damage and speeds up allies and any one caught in the string also takes damage and slowed or sped up if team mate. She is a great support its just knowingnu cant play her like all others she has her own style that u dont always see and she does have a more difficult learning curve thus no one plays her.

TheCeeJay

02-02-2013

Can we stop posting about Karma on the feedback forums? Her visual and gameplay rework are coming soon. She can be both a good support and a good apc. Her heal is for 15% total health if I remember correctly and it I AoE so it can hit your entire team. Her shield is far from "mediocre" the damage it does on top of being a shield is insane.

Also, her ult costs no mana at all, don't know where someone got that. And the cooldown can be as low as 12 seconds if you have enough CDR which is pretty much required on her.

Her passive is what makes her so good though, I love going mid with her. People harass me then try to tower dive and R-E-W-Q they're dead. She does need a little bit of a visual update, which she's getting and her kit could use a tiny bit of work, but she's getting an entire rework anyways.