How often do you play Twitch

All the time 5 13.89%
Frequently 4 11.11%
Sometimes 4 11.11%
Rarely 5 13.89%
Never 18 50.00%
Voters: 36. You may not vote on this poll

Feedback on Twitch

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Frappuccžno

12-02-2009

Twitch is perfectly fine the way he is. I do agree that maybe his damage to turrets should be reduced, but other than that he's fine. Many champs can 3-4 hit me if they catch me. Don't feed Twitch, and you won't get pwn faced. Many people complain that he can rape, but only when he's fed. With a ward up or an Oracle Elixir, he gets completely pwned. :/ Stop complaining about Twitch already, I've seen a couple of unnecessary threads about him within the past few days, complain about another champ already.

Voidgolem

12-02-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juri View Post
Twitch is perfectly fine the way he is. I do agree that maybe his damage to turrets should be reduced, but other than that he's fine. Many champs can 3-4 hit me if they catch me. Don't feed Twitch, and you won't get pwn faced. Many people complain that he can rape, but only when he's fed. With a ward up or an Oracle Elixir, he gets completely pwned. :/ Stop complaining about Twitch already, I've seen a couple of unnecessary threads about him within the past few days, complain about another champ already.
Buy Ward > Twitch ganks other lane/Gets support to gank you/buys oracles

Buy Oracles > You get priority on gank.

Sure, we'll complain about another champ as soon as another champ is capable of stealthing, wiping out the entire team at once during a team fight, and can backdoor towers with minimal risk to themselves.

Play a different hero already. I am sick of playing against Twitches.

Frappuccžno

12-02-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Voidgolem View Post
Buy Ward > Twitch ganks other lane/Gets support to gank you/buys oracles

Buy Oracles > You get priority on gank.

Sure, we'll complain about another champ as soon as another champ is capable of stealthing, wiping out the entire team at once during a team fight, and can backdoor towers with minimal risk to themselves.

Play a different hero already. I am sick of playing against Twitches.
I've only played against 2 other Twitches in about 2 weeks. You're QQing because you got owned by Twitch, whom to which your team probably fed. Stealth detecting items are in the game for a reason. Let's QQ about Evelynn instead, I can't 3 hit somebody from Stealth but she sure as hell can!

Voidgolem

12-02-2009

You can't three hit someone from stealth? You did it wrong, then >.>

Stealth detection items help. In the meantime I still die because those items aren't health, and do not help against any other hero besides twitch...who doesn't need to stealth to shoot my melee hero.

*Rages more*

I'm QQing because I'm consistently owned by Twitch, if it were a one-off thing I wouldn't care quite so much. As it is, every time I see twitch on the other team it turns into "should I ragequit now, or after he's stomped the rest of my team?", which really isn't fun :\

Frappuccžno

12-02-2009

Are you kidding me? You think Twitch can 3 hit someone from stealth? I think we're talking about the wrong champ. He can't do anything without his poison, which requires him to attack, which breaks stealth. There's no way he'd be able to 3 hit anybody. :/

Learn to counter him, you must be doing it wrong, because my teams have never had a problem with Twitch, and neither have I as a fellow Twitch myself.

MeowMeowMeowMeow

12-02-2009

singed can 1 hit twitch

and nunu,
and ryze
and nasus
and annie
and.. etc

alcapowned

12-02-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by GarwooD View Post
ok lets be fair here

A) twitch's passive(deadly venom) does more damage by itself than any other champion's regular ability
B) debilitateing poison slows more than almost any other castable slow in the game
C) expunge has higher cast range and does more damage than most basic abilities in game and doesnt even have to be targeted
D) stealth sure its great but the attack speed buff is more important which allows him to rapidly spike damage and as added perk allows him to stack deadly poison on them (if the gave him activated attack speed buff increase instead of stealth it wouldn't even change how i play him. I mean honestly you could completely play him with out stealth if you didnt lose the attack speed buff)
E) his ultimate gives him the longest range in the game and allows him mow down even the little minion attacks that would harras him while still hitting a hero
F)being able to see him in stealth doesnt really do anything as his attack speed buff is still there when he attacks you back. Champion vison is rather small and oracle pots only allow to see him while still in his attack range.

and i dont have a problem with any of that

the thing i think makes him rediculous and what I think should be taken away is

G) his ability to hit towers with his ultimate. allowing him to backdoor with out haveing to take tower hits and also alowing him to do it with out being able to counter it at all. put up all the vision wards you want still cant stop him from killing the towers/inhibitors. leave 3 heroes in base, one on each tower and stop any sort of potential you have for pushing and he will still kill the towers inhibs.

P.S. the arguement that he is squishy is silly. as you and I know having played him myself you can just buy a warmongs or another health item and get around that. I mean he farms like a machine any way not like its hard to get money with him. His only weakness is CC but that's every ones weakness ('cept pirate ofc)
Lets dissect your argument...

a) Twitchs deadly poison requires 6 attacks to get it to become a full stack and even then only does 36 damage per second(max stack) for i believe 5 seconds at max level... This is not NEARLY as much as a champion regular ability(Nunu's snowball , Overload, Parley, Powerball... Basically every nuke)

b) Debilitating Poison is meant to work in the sense that it takes stacks of poison for it to become a powerful slow. If you are moving faster than Twitch can follow , then it becomes hard for him to slow you. If you are running at the same speed as Twitch , Twitch can only get 1 stack of poison , which results in a 30% slow... If you were suprised by Twitch and he was right under you... Most heros can kill Twitch 1v1 unless you were low hp(or he was fed). If you were low hp.. you deserved to die for not noticing MIA's and staying in the lane

c) Targeting a spell(excluding skill shots such as Ashe's ultimate or Morganas snare) isnt really difficult if your not a complete ******. It also only does 150+60x , where x is the amount of poison stacks. This amounts to a maximum of 510 damage if you have max stacks., then it is subjected to magic resistance which lowers it even more. 510 damage is not even close to what most normal champions can nuke for(instantly, not requiring 6 attacks)

d) Twitch has the lowest survivability(hp/mr/armour) in the game. Stealth is the only means in which he can survive and truly assasinate people. Taking away his stealth would make him nearly impossible to play.

E) Not seeing a problem... You can dodge the ultimate by moving diagonally away or to Twitch... Learn tostrafe and stop right clicking on enemy champions as the primary means to attack.

f) Being able to see Twitch in stealth means you can move back and not die. It also means you know he is there , so you can play more conservatively... not chase enemy champions. It also means you and your teammate can conduct a gank and kill him , because he doesnt know you can see him.

g) There is a backdoor mechanic that makes towers extremely strong to backdoor attacks. It would take a mid geared Twitch 5 or some ultimates to completely backdoor a tower... Also... In the time Twitch isnt helping his team with his ultimate , you can just roll through his base.

P.S. the arguement that he is squishy is silly. as you and I know having played him myself you can just buy a warmongs or another health item and get around that. I mean he farms like a machine any way not like its hard to get money with him. His only weakness is CC but that's every ones weakness ('cept pirate ofc)[/quote]

WHAT THE **** IS WRONG WITH YOU HERE?
Twitch has the lowest hp/armour/magic resist in the game... "AS you and I know" is a ****ing poorly pathetic arguement. Also why the **** on earth would you get a Warmogs. Warmogs is hp and regen... Trying to play Twitch so retarded. It completely destroys his dps and farming potential by giving him lots of hp. Twitch doesn't even have tank abilities. If you wanted to tank , at least get Banshee's Veil , because that has some reasoning behind it.

Also... He "farms like a machine" because he is ranged and has invis? Tons of heroes are ranged , so only his invis poses a problem. There are these nice items called Oracle Elixirs and Vision Wards. Pitching a bit of gold to be able to disrupt Twitchs farming, aswell as his kills(he needs element of suprise, or he needs to gank) is worth WAY more then 150gold. Also , not dying to a Twitch gank is > 150gold.

"His only weakness is CC" but thats everyones weakness? Erm no... not quite... All people are susceptible to CCs... But often most heroes have a good amount of base hp + hp gain to survive crowd controls. Twitch does not, if he leaves his stealth , and gets disabled , he is most likely dead before he can shift back into stealth. If you observe Twitchs hp compared to other champions(Dps ones like Ashe or Yi) you'll notice a HUGE gap in health points(excluding items)

EchoRex

12-02-2009

Twitch has tower hitting, poison and ultimating in team fights going for him. Removing/decreasing the effect of those will remove the currently limited validity of Twitch in organized team vs team matches.

He is very fragile or rather inept at the assassin/AoE physicarry role. Instead of panicking when he pops out of stealth, strafe perpendicular to him at a moderate range. He won't hit you more than a couple times, or at all if you have a stun to allow you to gain distance to really pronounce his weakness to strafing.

On the other hand, a good Twitch will foresee that and be a true assassin; positioning for teamfights where he has a maximized amount of "on" time against the opposition to catch fleers and AoE during the engagement.

Knowing that you're playing against a Twitch, you can place wards to control the map so he can't position, which means he can't get kills, which means he can't farm, which means he stays weak if your team is competent enough to counter.

Shemsu Hor

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-02-2009

if you ***** about him buy and oracle and focus fire.
hes damage is op and hes life+armor is up. ez to deal with just annoying as **** if you dont think youll need an oracle or ward

alcapowned

12-03-2009

Let the QQ about Twitch commence, Turrets have been heavily nerfe(50 armour?) to the point where if i solo , at lvl 6 i can take out the turret in 2 ultimates.

Not sure what this will mean for Twitchs ultimate , either its going to be nerfed inregards to turrets or turrets are going to be buffed.
Twitch can now rape towers 2x faster , hopefully they just upgrade the bd armour significantly.