Irelia No Longer Iffy

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Turtlerocket

02-01-2013

To be honest, the Phage nerf hit her hardest.
It's absolutely core, and you should be rushing it every game. But now that they raised the cost from 1315 to 1450, it takes longer to get, thus delaying your laning power.

Irelia Carries U

02-01-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Turtlerocket View Post
To be honest, the Phage nerf hit her hardest.
It's absolutely core, and you should be rushing it every game. But now that they raised the cost from 1315 to 1450, it takes longer to get, thus delaying your laning power.
true : (, such a good item though even if it was 1.7k i'd still be rushing it

Relto

02-01-2013

What do you guys think about her in normals? Is she more/less viable in a lower skill environment?

Irelia Carries U

02-01-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doctor Paddles View Post
What do you guys think about her in normals? Is she more/less viable in a lower skill environment?
in normals i can afford to build glass cannon and absolutely dominate and dive in 1v3 but i have over 300 ranked games with her

Ralik098

02-01-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doctor Paddles View Post
She is perfectly playable in any environment.

Numalex

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-01-2013

And now that the passive is counting as tenacity will allow it to stack. I think back in preseason there was a lot of confusion based on if tenacity was a waste of money on her.

Ralik098

02-01-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Numalex View Post
And now that the passive is counting as tenacity will allow it to stack. I think back in preseason there was a lot of confusion based on if tenacity was a waste of money on her.
No, tenacity has always stacked with her passive, just multiplicatively. So with her passive + an item + masteries, she maxes out at about 66%.