Irelia No Longer Iffy

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Rebblol

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-01-2013

Irelia is going to be better this patch than in the preseason? Better nerf!

Awkward Pandas

02-01-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dralun View Post
She's slightly stonger, but honestly not by that much. Players are still going to be stacking health over armor and MR, so that problem still exists. GA still got worse and that's a complete core item on her. Attack speed still got worse and that's all Irelia wants to build for damage.

Is she still usable? Sure. Better than S2? Definitely not.
I agree with you to an extent, I can't say for sure people will not stack heath, heck I too believe some will however LoL is a team oriented game and I will usually pick Irelia when there are people who deal percent health on my team so it is more difficult for them to counter by stacking health. As for the better than S2 part, I think she was over powered during S2 when armor was the "in" and her items were much better. I think riot did a nice job balancing Irelia and other champions through itemization.

Irelia Carries U

02-01-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Awkward Pandas View Post
I agree with you to an extent, I can't say for sure people will not stack heath, heck I too believe some will however LoL is a team oriented game and I will usually pick Irelia when there are people who deal percent health on my team so it is more difficult for them to counter by stacking health. As for the better than S2 part, I think she was over powered during S2 when armor was the "in" and her items were much better. I think riot did a nice job balancing Irelia and other champions through itemization.
green pot, never forget

Awkward Pandas

02-01-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rebblol View Post
Irelia is going to be better this patch than in the preseason? Better nerf!
I knew someone was going to say that lol

Awkward Pandas

02-01-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Irelia Carries U View Post
green pot, never forget
?

Irelia Carries U

02-01-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Awkward Pandas View Post
?
elixer of agility? you forgot already? how could you

Awkward Pandas

02-01-2013

Quote:
elixer of agility? you forgot already? how could you
Sorry I joined lol late season 2 and at that time I didn't know about elixirs and such, all I knew was Irelia was deadly xD

Ralik098

02-01-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dralun View Post
She's slightly stonger, but honestly not by that much. Players are still going to be stacking health over armor and MR, so that problem still exists. GA still got worse and that's a complete core item on her. Attack speed still got worse and that's all Irelia wants to build for damage.

Is she still usable? Sure. Better than S2? Definitely not.
GA has just been replaced with Warmogs, I'm ok with that. I don't know why they didn't just remove GA though since they nerfed it so hard that nobody builds it.

I'm sure shes better on this patch but lets wait a week or so before saying that all is well.

Irelia Carries U

02-01-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ralik098 View Post
GA has just been replaced with Warmogs, I'm ok with that. I don't know why they didn't just remove GA though since they nerfed it so hard that nobody builds it.

I'm sure shes better on this patch but lets wait a week or so before saying that all is well.
guess who is jumping in with her in ranked in a couple of hours ; )

Ralik098

02-01-2013

Quote:
guess who is jumping in with her in ranked in a couple of hours ; )
lol

good luck