Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Supports in new system

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Sorbon

02-01-2013

Quote:
AD Bottom:
Where do you get that from? There is no way Riot could implement this properly, so they just didn't.

Your reasoning is not endorsed by Riot's history.

Iksesiv

02-01-2013

Quote:
Pobbes:
League points are the new ELO points. Your KDA has nothing to do with it. If the match is considered to be more difficult that it is worth more league points. Your performance is unrelated.

That's what it sounded like and SHOULD be imo, but playing in the same game my top lane gets 27 points and I get 12 as support on the same team for a win. The next game my top gets 26 then I get 13 as support for a win. We're in the same bracket playing in the same game against the same opponents you would think the reward would be similar if not identical.

Pobbes

02-01-2013

from perusing the boards, I know Yegg is looking into issues like this. And, I agree that we both have a similar idea on how it should work. It also seems from some of Yegg's posts the he suspects that certain tiers are having issues probably because of the way placement is working right now that people of wildly different skill being placed in the same league. This would effect lp gains.