Lee Sin, Xin Zhao, and Wu Kong.....ummm Need Nerfed!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TidesOfLogan

Recruiter

02-06-2013

I don't think OP knows that each champ named has an AS steroid in their kit.

TUBlG

02-06-2013

xin can be shut down and made fun of the rest of the game because he will be 1/10 before the game ends. as for wukong he is actually starting to become a rising threat because he has such a strong utility set to escape ganks and continue farming the top lane, not to mention the insanse cc that he brings to the table with his e-r combo knocking everyone up and still doing damage after. DONT TOUCH MY LEE SINGA! Riot just recently nerfed lee sin...it made me cry. He already falls off pretty hard late game and just becomes a tank to help protect and position the adc. Do not for the love of all lee sin players even think about nerfing him again

Peligrad

02-06-2013

Lee Sin could use another nerf...the rest are fine...

Lee still has that I'm an assassin, support, bruiser, tank thing going on...

Honestly, i think his kit needs nerfed...not his stats. Remove some of the ridiculous flexibility...

Ssraeshza Tvyl

02-06-2013

Lee sin does need a nerf.

The other two are alright.

TUBlG

02-06-2013

Lee sin takes a great amount of skill and thinking to play. A bad lee sin will randomly kick the tank into nowhere. A good lee sin will kick knocking up at least 3 of 5 of the enemy team. He does not need a nerf at all because he falls off so hard late game that he does nearly no comparable damage to junglers like noctourne or xin. Unless of course you build glass cannon but then you risk being focused and burned down in a matter of seconds. Just because he is a highly mobile champion does not make him op.

Good nerf suggestions in season 3 would be Katarina - builds warmogs and still outsustains and out damages any other mid champ, this is rediculous

Another would be Yi in my opinion, they hardly nerfed AP Yi, Made AD Yi more viable, i would suggest maybe putting some type of limitation on his alpha strike range because somehow it manages to his me when im at least 1000 range away from minions that hes attacking.

EDIT: I know lee falls off late game from experience, i mainly play lee sin as my primary jungler in normals and in ranked games. I Have had games where i have shut down every lane twice gone 11-2-11 and still lose the game tremendously he does not have that great of carry potential as the game gears towards the late game phase.

Ssraeshza Tvyl

02-06-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tubig420 View Post
Lee sin takes a great amount of skill and thinking to play
NO HE DOESN'T LOL

He has infinite mana and two no brainer low cd flash moves to get him out of trouble for free.

Out of all the energy champs, he has the least problems managing his energy.

Lee Sin does not take a "great amount of skill to play", he's deceptively easy.

TidesOfLogan

Recruiter

02-06-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ssraeshza Tvyl View Post
NO HE DOESN'T LOL

He has infinite mana and two no brainer low cd flash moves to get him out of trouble for free.

This. Lee has an incredibly high skill cap.

Escarto

02-08-2013

lee sin was nerf hard with the new patch

XMoulinRougeX

02-08-2013

I think the only one needing nerf is Xin. He's almost impossible to lane against and then tends to snowball from his extremely high base stats. And jungle pressure is almost useless against him because he's quite capable of 2 vs 1 unless you get someone like Elise to stun him. Even then....his ult to escape...

chak de chak de

02-08-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ssraeshza Tvyl View Post
NO HE DOESN'T LOL

Your ****ed