Lee Sin, Xin Zhao, and Wu Kong.....ummm Need Nerfed!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ThisGuyLiftsBro

02-01-2013

The one thing I can honestly say about these three that upsets me more than anything, is the ridiculous base stats and attack speed these champs have early game, and how they somehow without building tank based items have a unbelievably tanky aspect about them. I understand lifesteal has a big part to play into it, but aside from the fact of the matter these champs are incredibly OP early stage and late game, you might as well call GG even if you had a frozen heart...

Jamaree

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-01-2013

You obviously don't lift.

Best Karma Ionia

02-01-2013

xin zhao jungle is my worst nightmare. A passive slow? A knock up? A heal? An attack speed boost? A CHARGE? If flash is down, you're dead. Period. If you dodge lee's little orb you're fine and if you time wu's invisibility you're fine. But xin. I dont even know why shaco got nerfed and he didnt.

TidesOfLogan

Recruiter

02-01-2013

Some cc and burst ruins xin. Play LeBlanc and win. You just passively farm and counter initiate against Xin.

Technician Tim

02-01-2013

id say xin needs a tad bit of downtuning, but they just nerfed lee sin a bit, and wukong? how is wu OP? hes just a balls to the wall fighter with a clone noone falls for

CerealBoxOfDoom

02-01-2013

lol no

ChickenNwafflez

02-01-2013

but op DYEL?

ThisGuyLiftsBro

02-06-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doyouevenlift22 View Post
but op DYEL?

Ermah GERD! its another guy who lifts bra lol and the same age as me.

Thief of Space

02-06-2013

Lee Sin falls off horribly late game unless he has enough kills for a last whisper. Xin is pretty crazy atm, and WuKong is sleeper OP (he beats everyone top besides teemo/kayle)

Resolute Riven

02-06-2013

Xin Zhao Yes.
Lee Sin and Wu Kong, NO