Am I the only one who hate Garen more than Darius?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Rubus Idaeobatus

02-01-2013

Garen's passive is definitely a pain. I think that there are some champions top lane that are just so unstoppable right now that no matter what you do in lane they are still effective later in the game. For example, yesterday I was playing against a Darius as Cho'Gath and go ganked very early on, I managed to get first blood on Xin and Darius died too (unfortunately I apparently didn't do any damage to him). That was the only kill in the lane I think and he still became legendary at the end of the game...

Arcana Lancer

02-01-2013

Idk why but people start thinking that I'm complaining about "Garen's damage is OP,OMG,NERF HIM!!", while what I actually wrote is about his Passive which gives him that high amount of HP Regeneration....

zadar

02-01-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arcana Lancer View Post
Idk why but people start thinking that I'm complaining about "Garen's damage is OP,OMG,NERF HIM!!", while what I actually wrote is about his Passive which gives him that high amount of HP Regeneration....
Trust me no one but noobs and idiots actually thinks Garen is op. He has historical been one of the worst champs in the game and is problematic to buff. Because, the numbers on his kit are strong, it is the fact that all of his abilities have 0 range that makes him bad.

smXho

02-01-2013

Most Darius players hates Garen

Most Darius players are dumb

Hawkhell

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-01-2013

If his passive is working he is not farming or you are not playing the game right. His passive is not too high of a regen, at least not with his starting hp. It also take 9 seconds to activate, that is a lot of time to be cowarded in the corner for in lane, then you have to stay our of poke range while it works which .5% is not a lot for the trade of being out of combat.

zadar is right about staying and fighting Garen, but only if you can't get away. So many times I see people that run slower then Garen run because of the spin, you still take the same dmg no matter what part of the spin you are in and Garen does not hp steal from it.

If you want to beat Garen I recommend Cho or Shen (if not banned). Lol at banning Garen or Darius.

footfoe

02-01-2013

after actually playing several games against both champions, i can honestly say garen is much more intimidating.