Am I the only one who hate Garen more than Darius?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

zadar

02-01-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arcana Lancer View Post
The solution you wrote is more of an every melee champs counter-play technique, however this guy has this ms buff and spin-spin thing. And 4 out of 5 times I see a Garen, they're building swiftness
Exactly, this is why Garen is a bad champ. Everything he has requires him to get in melee range of you and all of his abilities have long cool downs. So, just maintain range. And if you picked another melee champ. Don't be an idiot and stick to the same cookie cutter build you saw on mobofire. Change it and buy ninja tabi and giants belt first. then passively farm. If you do this you will hit mid game without feeding Garen. That is all you have to do to beat Garen because without kills from idiots he peters out super early and is next to useless the rest of the game.

Arcana Lancer

02-01-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by KarlWayneJenkins View Post
Sorry friend but garen gets OWNED by armor whereas darius has magic damage on the bleed.
Please read my post carefully before replying, what I mentioned is his Passive, why do you even bother mentioning about he's getting owned by armor and starts complaining about darius?

Mothalius

02-01-2013

Quote:
I'm not complaining about how OP Garen is nor defending Darius. But that passive of Garen is just plain a pain in the ass when u have to lane against him.Not OP but just annoying. Anyone else?
I've said this before and I'll say it again. Pick Teemo.

Garen on his best day can't even almost want to think about coming close to outlaning a good Teemo player. Teemo destroys Garen in his sleep.

zadar

02-01-2013

Quote:
Please read my post carefully before replying, what I mentioned is his Passive, why do you even bother mentioning about he's getting owned by armor and starts complaining about darius?
I think you are focusing to much on trying to kill Garen(kills do not win games but feeding loses them). As opposed to just being passive and farming. All you have to do is just out farm Garen. Super easy.

CragBlade

02-01-2013

Quote:
I'm not complaining about how OP Garen is nor defending Darius. But that passive of Garen is just plain a pain in the ass when u have to lane against him.Not OP but just annoying. Anyone else?
DEMACIA!!!

Dont worry, Im coming!

Bėst Kat NA

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-01-2013

yeah i hate garen too, upvote

Silmaril

02-01-2013

Garen kinda sucks to fight in lane, I'll agree, but he falls off pretty hard later on. Darius is a pain the entire game. Garen only sucks if you're laning against him, Darius sucks as long as he's on the other team, no matter where you are.

PaImtop Tiger

02-01-2013

Garen is alot like Katarina. It doesn't matter how hard you shut him down in lane, Once the roaming begins, he'll either get kills, or have the ability to farm despite your lane dominance. Garen will be a pain, Garen will hide in bushes, Garen WILL spin on your face.

zadar

02-01-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by I own Icy Cooter View Post
Garen is alot like Katarina. It doesn't matter how hard you shut him down in lane, Once the roaming begins, he'll either get kills, or have the ability to farm despite your lane dominance. Garen will be a pain, Garen will hide in bushes, Garen WILL spin on your face.
Sir, Everything you just said is incorrect. Unless your team is full of bad players in which case the champion the Garen player choose to play becomes irrelevant because he out skills your whole team.

GetOnMyMap

02-01-2013

Garen is pretty annoying especially if he wins lane, you have to pick Nidalee/Teemo then make him useless. And yeah Darius isn't as good as Garen.