Am I the only one who hate Garen more than Darius?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

zadar

02-01-2013

Dude Garen is one of the absolute worst champions in the game. The reason being is that he is counter-played by not being an idiot. Maintain your distance from him and don't face check bushes. Ward the lane bushes if you have to. Once he silences you and starts spinning don't be a downie and run away taking free damage stand there and hit him back with stuff until spin is done. You can also just passively farm your lane for a few levels. Aka dont push like a downie, last hit only. If you try and over power him at levels 1 -3 you are playing his game and will lose.

Anrui

02-01-2013

I just hate how Garen runs, that is all really.

CthuIhu

02-01-2013

That cape...

Baconstr1pz

02-01-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by BloodGod22 View Post
Mallet/Sunfire/Mogs/BC Garen is kind of stupid...
oh were playign this game? ok laindrys, sunfire absyall, rlias elise is kinda stupid.

wait bro i got one more, bc mallet, bt, ga darius is kinda stupid

Kahleesie

02-01-2013

There is one reason I prefer Garen to Darius;
Teemo.

Garen is powerless against teemo. I have never played against one that was able to deal with me effectively. One time I was at 150 cs and the poor garen had 20. He kept on trying to lane swap; I would follow him. Whenever he would even step up to farm... he would find himself bullied.

Darius can fight against teemo; his pull is the exact range of teemo's q, and that makes him able to fight him, if only sometimes. Garen however, is powerless.

Deathsin7

02-01-2013

I don't hate Darius on the enemy team. I hate it when Darius is on my team. Just KS all day long.

Garen on the enemy team, on the other hand, is just really annoying. you thought you're safe with low hp behind your tank line, suddenly garen comes out of nowhere, ults you and you die. darius needs to stack his passive for his ult to do decent damage so he can't do that.

Attilian

02-01-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kahleesie View Post
There is one reason I prefer Garen to Darius;
Teemo.

Garen is powerless against teemo. I have never played against one that was able to deal with me effectively. One time I was at 150 cs and the poor garen had 20. He kept on trying to lane swap; I would follow him. Whenever he would even step up to farm... he would find himself bullied.

Darius can fight against teemo; his pull is the exact range of teemo's q, and that makes him able to fight him, if only sometimes. Garen however, is powerless.
Garen gets decimated by Teemo. Its the closest thing to a Hard Counter I've seen in this game.

Arcana Lancer

02-01-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by zadar View Post
Dude Garen is one of the absolute worst champions in the game. The reason being is that he is counter-played by not being an idiot. Maintain your distance from him and don't face check bushes. Ward the lane bushes if you have to. Once he silences you and starts spinning don't be a downie and run away taking free damage stand there and hit him back with stuff until spin is done. You can also just passively farm your lane for a few levels. Aka dont push like a downie, last hit only. If you try and over power him at levels 1 -3 you are playing his game and will lose.
The solution you wrote is more of an every melee champs counter-play technique, however this guy has this ms buff and spin-spin thing. And 4 out of 5 times I see a Garen, they're building swiftness

Tendaros

02-01-2013

Darius is scary if you let him get fed.

Garen is just scary.

My last game had a Garen with Merc Treads and Sunfire cape, that's it.

He went 10/0 and then went back and got an IE.

KarlWayneJenkins

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-01-2013

Sorry friend but garen gets OWNED by armor whereas darius has magic damage on the bleed.