Forum Credibility

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Mr AstroSloth

02-01-2013

Just wanted to bring this out in the open. I'm a pretty active part of these forums. Some of you may have even seen my posts before. Here's something I noticed; A Plat or Diamond S2 player can create a thread and receive 15-20 upvotes in half an hour, intelligent responses included. A player with no badge could create the exact same thread, if not better, and get downvoted for it.

That appalls me.

Ideas aren't good or bad based on a player's performance. It may help, but come on. It's the same idea that pertains to coaching in professional sports. Many of them weren't good enough to go professional, some not even collegiate, but they know the game in and out. Their opinions matter and their lack of skill at the game doesn't correlate with their potential for knowledge.

So next time you read a post, really pay attention to what the OP is saying. Try and look past the fact that they didn't achieve a badge to put under their name.

Trying to do my part in helping this community. But I need help, cause it's a tough job haha.

mikkozak

02-01-2013

It's true.

Kelly Price

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-01-2013

I've got mo' street cred' than I'll evah be able to use, brah. GD ain't got nothin' on me, yo.

I agree with your point. GD is a strange place.