@Pro Junglers.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Lord Knows

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-26-2012

Your jungling. About 10 minutes in the game all your lanes are losing. What do? I asked my friend the same question. He mains jungle but isn't high elo. His response was "Surrender".

Poisonpowder

06-26-2012

Farm so someone on your team isn't terrible come mid-game.

NotKev

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-26-2012

communicate with them. tell them where to ward, early ganks like lvl 2-3 are very useful.

gayosore

06-26-2012

by 10 minutes in you should have gotten at least 2 successful ganks in. it's partially your fault if all your lanes are losing and you're the jungler

Lord Knows

06-26-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by gayosore View Post
by 10 minutes in you should have gotten at least 2 successful ganks in. it's partially your fault if all your lanes are losing and you're the jungler
Lane give's first blood soon as i finish my route. My fault?

Argus Filch

06-26-2012

find the one lane thats not doing to bad baby sit it and pray.

Kyuubey

06-26-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Knows View Post
If all the lanes gave a kill by the time you finish your route, you should have an EASY gank.
All lanes are pushed up to your towers and you have double buff.

ValkyrionX

06-26-2012

Quote:
Your jungling. About 10 minutes in the game all your lanes are losing.
Quote:
So first losing lane is not all jungler fault. The laner do bad CS, too greedy then die, machinegun all time so creep is very pushed, you can't gank but your teammate is a perfect target for their jungler to gank. Is that all jungler fault? NO! it's totally the laner's fault.

As you finish your route a lane gives first blood? not your fault too, now imagine you are at blue team, there is a fight top lane (no gank from their jungle), and your position now is at red buff at the first route. Then your team mate who is on top die, how can this be your fault? Even if you are Shen you haven't reach 6 so you can't tele to him. It's clearly he do something wrong on top.

2 KING TRICK G

06-26-2012

Its your fault if you havent been ganking by then, should've done atleast 3-4 ganks by then.

SwimsWithTurtles

06-26-2012

Ward all jungle entrances and proceed to counterjungle.