The "Math" of Goth Annie Decision

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Bakabridget

02-01-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeusVult View Post
READING IS HARD HER DURRr
No need to be an *******.

There could be a number of reasons he didn't want to read all that. Maybe he has a condition and gets really dizzy if he reads too much at once.

I think people like you devalue anything you could have said when you make attacks on people like this.

PoisonedTea

02-01-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fenstick View Post
The new skin isn't even that good. It just doesn't suck anymore. LOL
True words

But I do like the purple fire

It is not about the price.

DeusVult

02-01-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uccisore View Post
What if I bought the bundle because I wanted about half the champs, already had a couple of the others, and didn't care about the rest, and I was on the fence about it, but the idea of their being a skin for a champ I really like that I couldn't get any other way is what tipped my mental balance in favor of getting it?

In other words, what if I behaved like an actual human being? Kinda wrecks your argument.
Then you belong to the first group, because you bought it for more than just annie. All you needed to do to make the DCP "worth it" was not own 6-7 champs (depending on which ones)

You dont ruin my argument, you were the smartest of the bunch.

ChaseWins

02-01-2013

Ps that bundle rewards those who spend money early into playing the game, it you milk the free aspect for a year, your argument is unvalid period.

If you waited knowing it would diminish the personal worth of the bundle, your dumb

DeusVult

02-01-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bakabridget View Post
No need to be an *******.

There could be a number of reasons he didn't want to read all that. Maybe he has a condition and gets really dizzy if he reads too much at once.

I think people like you devalue anything you could have said when you make attacks on people like this.
I know your right, but i just really dont like it when someone (especially the first poster) is like "wow, that was a PAGE of text!!! No way I'm reading all of that." srsly, if you cant take the time to read just a single page of text, why even comment, let alone say "gee man, thanks for simplifying it for me, i could never do ALL that on my own,"

Its like saying that you really appreciate Shakespeare but only ever read the sparknotes versions.

Chromestar Zen

02-15-2014

Technecly I really just wanted to know how much the skin would cost if i bought all the champs on there with IP. Mainly to save a burning hole in my pocket.