Goth Annie, why should you be able to get her for cheaper?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TsKen

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

02-01-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Overlord Priere View Post
You're absolutely, right, people who bought the Annie bundle when they didn't own any of the champs it came with, got the gothic skin for free!

Why should they pay less than me, who would have to pay 2600 RP (after the 1300 back) for the skin! We should take it away from those players and make them actually pay for it!
Why'd i have to pay 1k for my shyvanna skin when it went on sale and people bought it for 500?

same logic


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Zaels

Senior Member

02-01-2013

It's basically a 75% off sale.
I wonder if there'd be as big of an outrage if Pulsefire Ezreal ever went on sale :/


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Typhoom

Senior Member

02-01-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Overlord Priere View Post
You're absolutely right, people who bought the Annie bundle when they didn't own any of the champs it came with, got the gothic skin for free!

Why should they pay less than me, who would have to pay 2600 RP (after the 1300 back) for the skin! We should take it away from those players and make them actually pay for it!
I like the way this guy thinks.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Bakabridget

Senior Member

02-01-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by TsKen View Post
Weekly skin sales

people buy skin

complain about compensation.

how are Goth annie special? They are not exclusive or limited as riot stated since everybody can buy her through the bundle.
Ewwww!!!! I accidentally upvoted this!


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DominatorV4

Senior Member

02-01-2013

already getting downvotes because i asked a simple question.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Voidgolem

Senior Member

02-01-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zaels View Post
It's basically a 75% off sale.
I wonder if there'd be as big of an outrage if Pulsefire Ezreal ever went on sale :/
it's only a 75% off sale if you only bought the bundle for Annie instead of the pile of champions.

if you did that, you're arguably a moron.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Bakabridget

Senior Member

02-01-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Voidgolem View Post
it's only a 75% off sale if you only bought the bundle for Annie instead of the pile of champions.

if you did that, you're arguably a moron.
Or really liked the skin. It's a virtual item. I bet someone could argue that anyone who spends money on this game is a moron. Virtual items are only worth the value we place on them ourselves. Some of us thought the skin was worth it.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Zaels

Senior Member

02-01-2013

Well, I actually meant 75% off sale considering worst-case scenario.

Champion skin sales aren't a big deal, so why is this a big deal? This kind of stuff happens all the time.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

USA USA USA USA

Member

02-01-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by DominatorV4 View Post
already getting downvotes because i asked a simple question.
You're getting downvoted because you claim to be neutral then take a side, while also using one of the worst analogies I've ever read.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DominatorV4

Senior Member

02-01-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zaels View Post
Well, I actually meant 75% off sale considering worst-case scenario.

Champion skin sales aren't a big deal, so why is this a big deal? This kind of stuff happens all the time.
It's mainly because a lot of people were under the impression that Goth Annie was to be an exclusive skin that was only available in a bundle.