Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

MF nerf

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

FortyTheRapper

02-01-2013

Targeting cone is now attached to Miss Fortune.

OH NO!!!!!

Java378

02-01-2013

I would have rather had it if they nerfed her Q in some way, but since they didn't . . *strikes her off my list of people to play along with olaf & shaco*

Anduraga

02-01-2013

MFs ultimate was a fast way of chunking an entire enemy team's Armor and HP down at the start of a fight. It doesn't come as a surprise that it was nerfed. We'll see how the patch goes.

Wall Luigi

02-01-2013

She has always been pretty bad as an adc, and they nerf her, nownow.. I know Riot have no idea how to program their game but still.

TsKen

02-01-2013

Quote:
MagnusMentula:
For over 3x the damage...L2Math. Ez is worthless against MF unless the MF is bad. He's squishier and does less damage, he can't go toe to toe with her. Unless the MF sucks she's gonna dodge most of Ez's poke and bully him away from getting any farm.

If she gets up on Ez with farm or kills he's just a free kill. People need to realize Ez is kinda bad now. Too squishy and too little damage and most of that lame damage can be dodged.

lol math?...

assumption both champs have 100 base attack damage
both Q lvl 4

Ezreal 115+100%=225x3=675

Miss Fortune
ASSUMING the 2nd bullet of double up
195+90%=285

can you do math?
675>285. get dunked

he can't go toe 2 toe with her but he can easily kite her. there are such thing as supports.

unlike MF he can BLINK away.

what can MF do? run back with 380 MS because her passive is useless from getting attacked by minions?

Nexus Crawler

02-01-2013

You're complaining about only having a 2.8 AD ratio on her ult over a 3.6 AD ratio on it.. Also MF's Double Up does physical damage.

epaR sbooN

02-01-2013

Quote:
TsKen:
shes not that viable now.

no escape

mediocre

ELO HELL thoughts

Strident

02-01-2013

Quote:
Leu164:
Let see now...

Bullet Time
Bonus attack damage ratio reduced to 0.35 from 0.45
Targeting cone is now attached to Miss Fortune.

Why? her ult wasnt a problem on s2...but bc/last whisper and the changes of armor came along and now she is "op"...is a chanelled ult...so is like kata just cc her she doesnt have ad scaling on e or w...she doesnt have escape...so many gap closer champs that just eat her up in a team fight aka jax, diana, akali, katarina, malphite, amumu, kha, rengar etc etc etc if you dont have a peeling team of course...Im sorry for the "rage" or the "qq" but she was really balanced...and now the fashion is the stack health meta so her ult would not be that hurtful.

The good part is now she would be not used that much *3* so Im kinda happy *hipster mode on* I can play her like the old times...I remember "MF WTH SHE SUCKS PICKS GRAVES OR EZ" I end up 16/2/9 with her *3*

This post is a perfect example of a flawed argument; you deliberately avoid discussing how she's a bully in lane due to being overstat to compensate for her Season 2 weakness and how her ultimate now scales extremely well into late game due to being able to apply full Black Cleaver stacks at a distance. She is strong in lane, she is strong outside of it. She had too much reward for too little risk.

TittySprinklesJr

02-01-2013

Quote:
TsKen:

no escape

mediocre

If you can't play an ADC without an escape, then you obviously have very bad positioning.

GoddessShallah

02-01-2013

Quote:
TsKen:

no escape

mediocre

As someone who frequently plays MF, the thing about her is her get away. Her passive, as any adc, you need to learn to stay back during the team fights and not get picked off. Many ADC's are squishy, MF can escape rather easily, especially with make it rain. Caitlyn has her net which pushes her back and ashe has frost arrows to kite people so she can get away.

If there is one thing you can't say about my fave adc, it's that she has no get away. She has a great escape, it's all about positioning/learning her range, watching for incoming ganks, not pushing your lane up, etc. As someone who kills one champ by doubling up the person they are standing next to, without getting hit by the turret, I'd say I am a decent mf player. Obviously not the best, but I'm alright.