MF nerf

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ChaseWins

02-01-2013

That ult nerf is almost unnoticeable stop complaining wow

AdmiralAardvark

02-01-2013

Still absurd early game power to let her dominate the late game powerhouses. They want MF to have to close and auto attack more to be as useful in a teamfight as non-AoE ADCs.

Leu164

02-01-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zombiemaster View Post
The difference between Mf's ult and Kat's ult is that Kat has to be in the middle of the enemy team to use hers, making it easy for them to CC her. MF on the other hand can sit in the back line away from danger forcing anyone that wants to CC her to have to go through her team first.
true...but still depends on the enemy team, the good position of mf and well how the enemy plays, if they are focusing the tank while mf ult well something is wrong

dogbiter

02-01-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by TsKen View Post
shes not that viable now.

no escape

mediocre
you're mediocre

NthrxCounsel

02-01-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leu164 View Post
right meanwhile in kha“xix land
absolutely right about kha. he mainly needs a range nerf on his poke and his jump. But the answer is to nerf the op champion, not to buff other champions. Otherwise all we have is power creep.

Kha'zix confuses the hell out of me as much as pre-nerf Diana/Rengar did. Riot has essentially said they want to see certain things in a champion depending on the role they should play and then they create a new champion that completely goes against what they said by giving it the best of multiple roles.

Kelly Price

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-01-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Misopolemical View Post
Alot of the reason for this is due to ezreal's popularity though, which MF does well against.

Once ez gets nerfed other adcs will see more play and mf will win less.
Except that Ez is balanced/underpowered now. He was at just over 50% win rate before the patch, and will probably drop to 48% after the patch.

He doesn't need a nerf. People just need to get smarter and stop using him as much - he's not free elo any more. I prefer to have an enemy Ezreal if the alternative is an enemy MF.

He's popular because he's a sexy anime boy with cool looking spells. If Riot makes more anime boys, they will also be popular.

MagnusMentula

02-01-2013

Quote:
and then you realized her double up cost 100+ mana which is 4 times ezreal's Q
Then you realized AA-Q-AA just chunked a 1/3 of your hp and Ezs Q did negligible damage. Sounds like a pretty good trade off to me. Then you also realized her Q is 70/75/80/85/90 mana and felt dumb.

Leu164

02-01-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gorsz View Post
I see you do not remember when they just recently buffed the **** out of her ultimate.
The didnt buff her ratio or her base damage just the channeling time and the windup .-. and I was talking when her ult did magic damage lol that was really a long LONG TIME ago.

TsKen

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-01-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by MagnusMentula View Post
Then you realized AA-Q-AA just chunked a 1/3 of your hp and Ezs Q did negligible damage. Sounds like a pretty good trade off to me. Then you also realized her Q is 70/75/80/85/90 mana and felt dumb.
3 times ezreal's mana cost.

3x ezreal Q

vs one time MF Q

MagnusMentula

02-01-2013

Quote:
3 times ezreal's mana cost.

3x ezreal Q

vs one time MF Q
For over 3x the damage...L2Math. Ez is worthless against MF unless the MF is bad. He's squishier and does less damage, he can't go toe to toe with her. Unless the MF sucks she's gonna dodge most of Ez's poke and bully him away from getting any farm.

If she gets up on Ez with farm or kills he's just a free kill. People need to realize Ez is kinda bad now. Too squishy and too little damage and most of that lame damage can be dodged.